PDA

View Full Version : When is the parade?

rinkrat
05-26-2005, 01:44 PM
Ok,maybe not a parade....It would be nice if the fans did something for the players,they worked their guts out all season.You should be proud of those boys! Maybe a Rockets day or something? :thumb:

Jovorock
05-26-2005, 01:47 PM
Welcome back home boys will be at Propera Place today 2pm when they fly back to Kelowna.

ihlemic10
05-26-2005, 08:36 PM
Pity you guys did not win the cup. I like most fans in the west were rooting for you. Rockets were always fun to watch play against the Tips. Congrats to going to the cups as dub champs.

fightstrap50
05-26-2005, 11:44 PM
Pity you guys did not win the cup. I like most fans in the west were rooting for you. Rockets were always fun to watch play against the Tips. Congrats to going to the cups as dub champs.
well if there's no parade since there's no Cup, why dont the fans all get together and SWEEP the parking lot with the team, there good with brooms lol. :laugh:
GO ICE GO!!! :thumb:

Jovorock
05-27-2005, 05:10 AM
well if there's no parade since there's no Cup, why dont the fans all get together and SWEEP the parking lot with the team, there good with brooms lol. :laugh:
GO ICE GO!!! :thumb:
We don't have to SWEEP the parking lot, the Ice melted here and the parking lot is very clean. When we kicked the Ice to the curb like a bad habit, the spring cleaning was done.

fightstrap50
05-27-2005, 08:33 AM
We don't have to SWEEP the parking lot, the Ice melted here and the parking lot is very clean. When we kicked the Ice to the curb like a bad habit, the spring cleaning was done.
sweep sweep sweep sweep, haha

C.F
05-27-2005, 06:59 PM
sweep sweep sweep sweep, haha
There's a reason why the Rockets played in the memorial cup, and the Ice didn't.

kelownakarl
05-28-2005, 01:01 AM
There's a reason why the Rockets played in the memorial cup, and the Ice didn't.

No kidding, these late late claseless posts are ridiculous, find something better to do with your time like fishing or lawn darts.

Squig
05-28-2005, 01:03 PM
He is just remembering how we swept them last year and still can't get over the bitter dissappointment of another Rockets team kicking his teams butt!!

Dont paint the Ice fans all with the same brush - this clown is just trying to make them all look bad. He is doing a good job tho!!

fightstrap50
05-28-2005, 05:48 PM
He is just remembering how we swept them last year and still can't get over the bitter dissappointment of another Rockets team kicking his teams butt!!

Dont paint the Ice fans all with the same brush - this clown is just trying to make them all look bad. He is doing a good job tho!!

Clown? nice of you to take a little humor to the level of personal insults squig. i thought you were above that. I guess it hurts to read it and know its true. As for last year, big deal we werent even supposed to make the playoffs, so do you really think we thought we'd beat you? Of course not. So a big accomplisment there eh? Dont forget that your team was taken out too!

At least at the memorial cup a better showing of what you all think got you there, may have won you a game or two, but the clutch and grab cant happen on a national level, thats why they are back home on the golf courses. Not saying the ICE would have won it but im sure 0-3 wasnt in the picture.
As for clowns your fans( or what seem the like the majority of posters) pretty much summ the word right up!

Furback
05-29-2005, 06:41 PM
Clown? nice of you to take a little humor to the level of personal insults squig. i thought you were above that. I guess it hurts to read it and know its true. As for last year, big deal we werent even supposed to make the playoffs, so do you really think we thought we'd beat you? Of course not. So a big accomplisment there eh? Dont forget that your team was taken out too!

At least at the memorial cup a better showing of what you all think got you there, may have won you a game or two, but the clutch and grab cant happen on a national level, thats why they are back home on the golf courses. Not saying the ICE would have won it but im sure 0-3 wasnt in the picture.
As for clowns your fans( or what seem the like the majority of posters) pretty much summ the word right up!
Hey we will never know If the Ice would have done better cause they lost poor Ice fans have to grab at straws just to make themselfs feel better.

DoubleDee
05-31-2005, 09:12 AM

First off, did you even watch any of the Memorial Cup of TV? I am not saying that Kelowna doesn't occasionally clutch and grab (most teams will do this) but can you say Ottawa 67's? Actually, I was at Memorial Cup and ALL (I repeat) ALL teams were doing the clutch and grab.

Get over it! Maybe next year your team will make it or maybe not. Stop bashing the team that was representing the WHL. All their games could have gone either way. It must be said that not only did the double OT with a game the next day kill them, but, also those nice London fans who consistently pulled the fire alarm in their hotel each night before a big game.

And if you are calling me a clown for loving my team and representing Kelowna and the WHL proudly at Memorial Cup then I will take that title. Everywhere I went, and those other entire western fans who were with me, we met lots of people who shook our hands, thought we were great and wanted to speak about hockey with us.

Kelowna has nothing to be ashamed of! We are the best in the West, have made our 3rd consecutive appearance at Memorial Cup and are one of the best teams in Canada!

DoubleDee
05-31-2005, 09:15 AM
Welcome back home boys will be at Propera Place today 2pm when they fly back to Kelowna.

It would have been nice for them to wait and do this when all of us who went to London were back. Sure, there were a few who left after the team got knocked out (Family and close friends) but the rest of us stayed with our heads held high.

Jovorock
05-31-2005, 03:29 PM

Sure the 0-3 showing was disappointing, but look what happened. Kelowna was snake bitten when it came to goals, we hit at least two goal posts each game. Ran into a hot goalie against the 67s, out shot them by 20 plus shots. By the third period of the London game the Rockets were dog tired, but showed real good. Against the Oceanic we out shot them, out played them, hit the posts a couple times again.

The Rockets lost by four goals in three games and out shot there oponent in two of the three games, we just had no puck luck? Oh well as they say, wait until next year.