PDA

View Full Version : Giants Season Ticket Holders

langdak
05-26-2005, 03:37 PM
How many of us around here have season tickets, just out of curiousity?

how many years have you had them? what kind of seat location do you have?

Me personally, going on season 3, in Section C

rinkrat
05-26-2005, 05:22 PM
Just signed up this year,last season I went to about 30 games and became seriously addicted.I'm waiting to select my seats still.Have the current season ticket holders finished their seat re-allocations? I'm getting anxious... :thumb:

Beaner
05-26-2005, 05:55 PM
Got my tickets on the 1st day they became available, so 5 yrs.

Originally had 2 seats in Section T, after year one moved to Section U and 4 seats.

C.F
05-26-2005, 08:52 PM
I've been a fan since the start, but I've never had the money to buy season tickets, only mini packs. This year, I hope to at least share season tickets with someone.

langdak
05-26-2005, 11:34 PM
Just signed up this year,last season I went to about 30 games and became seriously addicted.I'm waiting to select my seats still.Have the current season ticket holders finished their seat re-allocations? I'm getting anxious... :thumb:

seat allocation should be done fairly quickly, my deposit on my 3 seats has been in for a few weeks now

they are probably just tidying things up

but i did hear something last season about new season ticket holders didnt get to pick their seats till July or around there.....i dunno, maybe i am on crack

Give Mike or Paul in the giants office a call and they will be able to help you out, they are both very good guys to deal with, i have dealt with both of them in that past.

Where are you thinking about sitting??

rinkrat
05-27-2005, 07:44 AM
Where are you thinking about sitting??

Thanks for the info...
I'm hoping to sit between the bluelines lower bowl (2 seats),am I dreaming? If not there,then sections Y,Z,A,B,C...Maybe even up by the broadcast area near Joey.
The problem I have with the "end zone" seats,is that there are alot of fans there who are not up on etiquette!Constantly coming and going,during play,its very distracting.I thought I might get away from that by sitting with more season ticket holders between the blue lines.What do you guys think?
Go Giants! :thumb:

Beaner
05-27-2005, 09:39 AM
I've always sat on the lower bowl between the bluelines, its still bad for people coming and going, arriving late etc.

However I just think the view is better there. No Silly net to get in the way but I sure wish it had been there the year I got clocked with a puck in the head. LOL.

It may be difficult this year to get the move since a lot of people bought season tickets so they could be first in line for the World Juniors.

Mike and Paul are great, they will do everything they can to accomadate you.

langdak
05-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Thanks for the info...
I'm hoping to sit between the bluelines lower bowl (2 seats),am I dreaming? If not there,then sections Y,Z,A,B,C...Maybe even up by the broadcast area near Joey.
The problem I have with the "end zone" seats,is that there are alot of fans there who are not up on etiquette!Constantly coming and going,during play,its very distracting.I thought I might get away from that by sitting with more season ticket holders between the blue lines.What do you guys think?
Go Giants! :thumb:

i agree with the end zone seats, you do get people who lack in etiquette, but honestly, your going to get that anywhere you sit

if you want to sit between the blue lines it might be tough, dont even attempt for row 12 behind the concrete divider, if you luck out and get seats there, buy some lottery tickets because i will consider you the luckiest man alive. lol

keep in mind too, if you get stuck in the middle of a row it may not be all that comfy, myself, i am 6ft4 and there is no way i could sit in the middle of a row, thats why i have an aisle seat and the next 2 beside it, but i also sit in row 4 in section C, it is the first row of seating behind the temporary blue chairs, so i have enough leg room to park a semi

the only downfall with my seats is that there is a small portion of the corner of the rink on the other end of the ice that i cant see because of the player benches, but its a small sacrifice in my opinion

if you sit in sec C, Y, P or L, you can sit in row 4 and take advantage of the extra leg room and still be on the side of the rink, personally i love it

you can also sit in section M, N, O, Z, A or B and take advantage of the row 4 option but you will be sitting on the end of the rink

its kind of a crap shoot picking seats if you dont go to the coliseum a lot, but if you want to know anything else, ask away, i would be more then happy to share my opinion with ya

N.W. Bruin
05-28-2005, 04:56 PM
It wouldn't hurt to ask about row 12. Though unlikely there is always a chance there is something available. Happened to me. I didn't expect a available seat but got one. Originally sat in Sec G Row 15 near the aisle. Got a Row 12 seat in the same section but a bit more off the centre line.

langdak
05-29-2005, 12:47 AM
It wouldn't hurt to ask about row 12. Though unlikely there is always a chance there is something available. Happened to me. I didn't expect a available seat but got one. Originally sat in Sec G Row 15 near the aisle. Got a Row 12 seat in the same section but a bit more off the centre line.

very true

although i was talking to Paul last week about seating and what not, because i had a question in regards to my world junior seats because they are in row 12, and i think i recall him saying there is nothing available for the giants in row 12, he referred to row 12 as "the holy grail of hockey tickets"

but ya, it doesnt hurt to give it a shot

GF71
05-29-2005, 02:21 AM
RINK RAT :

If you are wanting to get seats that are in the corner, try section Y. It is no alcohol though. You aren't int eh end, and you get a great view of the ice. The peope there are usually pretty good about the do's and don'ts. The ushers there are pretty good. That is the section where MOST of the players families, team brass, GF's, etc sit. They ushers are a little more attentive there than other sections. :)

C.F
05-30-2005, 12:11 AM
RINK RAT :

If you are wanting to get seats that are in the corner, try section Y. It is no alcohol though. You aren't int eh end, and you get a great view of the ice. The peope there are usually pretty good about the do's and don'ts. The ushers there are pretty good. That is the section where MOST of the players families, team brass, GF's, etc sit. They ushers are a little more attentive there than other sections. :)
That's where I would sit. Kyle Lambs family sits right by me.

GF71
06-01-2005, 01:18 AM
Me Too! :wave:

rinkrat
06-15-2005, 05:06 PM
I was promised by the Giants staff,that I would be able to select my season tickets in May,I talked to them a couple of weeks ago and they said next week! I'm starting to feel like I'm getting the run around.They have had my money since the playoffs.Anyone select their seats yet? :mad:

thankyougiants
06-15-2005, 05:31 PM
Have you contacted anyone there yet? I am not sure how far down the list you are as they offer to season ticket holders (sth) seniority wise. If you only began in the last couple of years well.. you maybe one of the last! I know that when we paid (in early May I think) we were asked if we were at all interested in re-locating ... I laughed and said umm no! We are center ice above concrete aisle! Not a chance, I am not sure if there are better seats unless a few rows higher.. aisle walkers still a big issue!

Kassian
06-16-2005, 01:15 AM
I was promised by the Giants staff,that I would be able to select my season tickets in May,I talked to them a couple of weeks ago and they said next week! I'm starting to feel like I'm getting the run around.They have had my money since the playoffs.Anyone select their seats yet? :mad:

They said they were going to call me back in May sometime for relocation. I never heard back from them....

langdak
06-16-2005, 02:37 AM
i got asked on a few occasions about re-location, once when i called them for something and once when they called me.

Needless to say i am not re-locating (i wanted to, but the specific seats i want are already season ticket seats)

Sorry to hear about you guys not getting calls, i would be on the blower everyday till you get an answer, if you bug them enough i imagine they will get sick of hearing from you and probably help you out.

just my 2 cents though, good luck with the seat selection

rinkrat
06-16-2005, 04:58 PM
I guess my whining paid off! I just got tickets today in section G.Awesome score!

thankyougiants
06-16-2005, 06:07 PM
I guess my whining paid off! I just got tickets today in section G.Awesome score!

Thats an awesome score! Good for you! above/below the concrete (11/12)? :thumb:

rinkrat
06-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Thats an awesome score! Good for you! above/below the concrete (11/12)? :thumb:

row 7 above the visitors tunnel.I guess they put new seats in,too.I fluked out!Didn't think I would get anything between the bluelines... :clap:

rinkrat
06-18-2005, 07:41 PM
anyone else get new tix? :groovy:

Jimmy
07-13-2005, 06:58 AM
Same seats as always.
Center ice, first row of the second deck.
Best seats in the house.

Kristi
07-13-2005, 10:20 AM
My husband and I had a 22 game package and drove from Federal Way, WA (about 30 min south of Seattle) for the games. We missed I think 3 in our package was all that year.