PDA

View Full Version : HUNCHAK'S PLAN TOO LITTLE TOO LATE ?

mjw22
02-20-2011, 12:32 AM
Hunchak continues to coach like he has in the past . Losing 2 of 3 to the 8th & 12 place teams. He just can't get them to elevate their level of play this time of year. Not too long ago we were just 3 pts out of 4th now we're 9 pts out GREAT coaching. Again it's like the players decide when they want to play regardless of what he's preaching. Against Cal Howden,hood ,Bowman etc were no shows then Howden & company show up for 1st PA game and disappear for all but 10 min of 2nd PA game. Got a bad feeling Hunchak is going to coach us out in round one again . Hope Millar has a replacement in mind four years is enough. Here we sit 12 games left in the season and our coach is in todays paper saying how happy he is with the response against PA in game one and how at this time of year it's about building blocks. That the 1st PA game was block one and tonight they needed to build on block two well that didn't go so well. I'm thinking if that's your plan this late in the season we're screwed.And he plays Heemskirk in back to back games DUH . :burningmad::burningmad::burningmad::burningmad:

chalk_one_up
02-20-2011, 11:01 AM
You complain a lot.:p

mjw22
02-20-2011, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=chalk_one_up;163222]

I expect a lot and when I see the same bad trends showing up I say something . This team should be performing at a higher level heading into the play offs . I'm not like most MJ fans just happy to have a team & lose in round 1 every year. I also travel 4 hrs round trip to every game . I also support them through merchandise & season tickets I had 4 usually only used 2 and then dropped one in protest over firing of Lang. My company also supports them in various ways . So if I feel the coach isn't doing his job then I guess I'll complain. Maybe if there were more MJ fans that spoke up we would have more than 1 year where we got past the 2nd round.IF Hunchak gets this team 5-6 games into 2nd round I'll buy back my 4th season ticket. I think my moneys safe. How passionate are you about your team do you have one ???