PDA

View Full Version : Mike Fogolin

Sput
05-27-2005, 10:53 AM
Remembering Foggie
May 26 2005 at 9:42 AM

I believe it was one year ago today that young Mike Fogolin died. Who knows what could have been for that young man and the team, had that tragic and untimely death not occured. In his honour, I suggest that posters on this board remember that all the players they like to talk about on this board are all still just young men chasing a dream, like them or not. Some respect for them, their efforts, attitudes and skills, even if they are not someone you'd pick for "your team"! May Mike Fogolin rest in peace and may his family find solace in the fact that he is, and always will be, remembered.

As posted on the CougarDen. Mike made a big impression on a lot of people in PG in the very short time he was here. Here's to ya Mike! May all your shots be on the net and may you always skate fast and true. RIP buddy. :thumb: We all miss ya.

Jovorock
05-27-2005, 11:10 AM
That was such a tragic situation, I heard Tyler Spurgeon took it really hard.

langdak
05-27-2005, 01:20 PM
RIP Mike :thumb:

J23
05-31-2005, 10:25 PM
RIP, Mike. I had the opportunity to watch him play, and I've heard nothing but amazing things about him.

That was such a tragic situation, I heard Tyler Spurgeon took it really hard.

Jovo, you're absolutely correct about Spurgeon. They were very good friends, and Tyler was understandably upset with the tragic news of Mike's death. Tyler still talks about Mike, and how he was such an incredible person.

For Tyler, the Fogolin family, and everyone else who knew Mike, our thoughts and prayers are with you during this hard time.