SectionNDeserter
02-21-2011, 03:48 PM
http://www.rebelrebellion.com

lordstanley
02-21-2011, 05:22 PM
Thank you Hurricanes for the upset :clap:

SectionNDeserter
02-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Half the Rebel team being injured makes it much less of an upset, but a good, hard-fought victory for the Hurricaines just the same.

Rebel~66
02-21-2011, 06:29 PM
^ Not half but significant absentees regardless.

Persson has been on fire recently.
Cowen is the type of team player that will be missed.
Dumba has been a revelation this season.

Reports are that Cowen is gone for 4-6 weeks with a broken hand. Caron better get a significant suspension for that. And to think it was originally put up as a two minute minor simply because Cowen got up and left the ice under his own steam.

Any word on the other two?

lordstanley
02-21-2011, 06:37 PM
Well karma is a you know what for Coward maybe when he comes back the other hand will get injured as well :D

Rebel~66
02-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Didn't listen to the game but they lost Borejko during the game too. Crap, the injury bug is coming on strong right now.

Rebel~66
02-21-2011, 09:00 PM
Oh and may I say that I'm very pleased that Rebel Rebellion is back online. I really enjoyed it before.

JMoney1988
02-21-2011, 09:22 PM
Sorry, RebelsFan13, I thank Lethbridge for the nice ot win, despite you picking up 1 point, regardless, excuses and injuries or not, this is no time to be complaining about injuries and how its catching up to you this late in the season, also I'm wondering what is wrong with you guys, you guys have been to overtime 3 straight times against three teams who have below .500 teams, that's my opinion though, you guys should be rolling over those teams.

lordstanley
02-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Sorry, RebelsFan13, I thank Lethbridge for the nice ot win, despite you picking up 1 point, regardless, excuses and injuries or not, this is no time to be complaining about injuries and how its catching up to you this late in the season, also I'm wondering what is wrong with you guys, you guys have been to overtime 3 straight times against three teams who have below .500 teams, that's my opinion though, you guys should be rolling over those teams.

Hey we didn't exactly roll over brandon did we ? no they pounded the blades into the ice with no remorse

tiny
02-21-2011, 11:14 PM
Well karma is a you know what for Coward maybe when he comes back the other hand will get injured as well :D

Why does every team have at least one childish mouthpiece who continues to beat a dead horse. Yes Cowan blew it, yes he got punished, yes you were/are upset. Enjoying injuries to any of these young men is just an indication of your pseudo-macho desire to sound important. Parents, family friends, and real fans don't relish serious injuries to their players or the opposition. Grow up.

To the rest of the Sask fans, I love the rivalry and competition. Hope to meet some of you in our barn if we meet in the playoffs. If you visit us, ask for Tiny.

Shinyshoes
02-22-2011, 10:00 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself, Tiny.

lordstanley
02-22-2011, 11:16 AM
I look foward meeting a few Rebs fans if we meet in the playoffs have a few brews or something

rebel
02-22-2011, 12:29 PM
didnt know where to put this but since were talking about cowen. josh caron got a 3 game suspension.