PDA

View Full Version : M J Wimpiers

3wheeler
02-23-2011, 09:28 PM
What is up with Cody Beach. He has to be the biggest puss on the ice. Provokes a fight and then his goon (Mcilrath) has to come to his rescue.
Hats off to Andy for sticking up for his team. Peddle, what a gutsy move to run over the goalie. Nedomel will be a threat come next season. Big , very strong and learning how to fight. Maybe this year is not so great but we the fans need to ride the storm for 1 more season. If you are going to bad mouth the coaching staff send me your resume and lets see your coaching credentials.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-23-2011, 09:53 PM
Literally anybody on this forum would not have made the same mistakes Lamb has this year. From a managerial stand point, the guy just doesnt get it.

As for Beach, well look at his brother. Both of them are pretty big pansies

SocnorB
02-23-2011, 10:13 PM
What is up with Cody Beach. He has to be the biggest puss on the ice. Provokes a fight and then his goon (Mcilrath) has to come to his rescue.
Hats off to Andy for sticking up for his team. Peddle, what a gutsy move to run over the goalie. Nedomel will be a threat come next season. Big , very strong and learning how to fight. Maybe this year is not so great but we the fans need to ride the storm for 1 more season. If you are going to bad mouth the coaching staff send me your resume and lets see your coaching credentials.

Amen!

Flathead
02-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Amen!

Amen!

TheMysteryMan
02-23-2011, 10:42 PM
I missed the first scrap and I mean all you are saying is beach is a puss... Obviously he does something right to get people on this forum fired up. This is not a shot at the broncos and this is the first game I've seen them play in quite some time but... They are bad. I don't know who they have that isn't on the roster but from what I understand the guys they got from kooteney are pretty much the same as what the have... This team is in a hole

trucker
02-23-2011, 10:43 PM

Are you on crack?...Glue? Are you fine with 5 wins after Christmas? Give your head a shake! I WAS excited about Lamb when he got here, but what has he done with the club? Give some examples and back up your plan for me to excited about him. I agree with you on this one SAJ, Lamb just doesn't get it.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
02-23-2011, 11:46 PM
Went to the game and even though we didn't find the scoresheet, I was happy to see a little emotion back in our game. Some of our players really stepped it up tonight despite injury problems, and it was good to see Friesen keeping us in the game with some key saves.

Playoffs are looking pretty dismal right now after an attrocious second half of the season, but here's to hoping we can bring some effort back to our game for the remaining games to end the year on a bittersweet high note. After all, 'It's about Passion'!

dodywood4ever
02-24-2011, 01:07 AM
Are you on crack?...Glue? Are you fine with 5 wins after Christmas? Give your head a shake! I WAS excited about Lamb when he got here, but what has he done with the club? Give some examples and back up your plan for me to excited about him. I agree with you on this one SAJ, Lamb just doesn't get it.

Forget it man. These Lamb fanboys are gonna stay aboard this sinking ship with the captain. These types of people dont believe in winning or losing. They wish every game was a tie and everybody gets a ribbon for participating. Beyond pathetic.

Toswammi
02-24-2011, 08:07 AM
Went to the game and even though we didn't find the scoresheet, I was happy to see a little emotion back in our game. Some of our players really stepped it up tonight despite injury problems, and it was good to see Friesen keeping us in the game with some key saves.

Playoffs are looking pretty dismal right now after an attrocious second half of the season, but here's to hoping we can bring some effort back to our game for the remaining games to end the year on a bittersweet high note. After all, 'It's about Passion'!

A little passion would be nice. Did I hear correctly that Peddle ran the tender last night? In this situation that would put a smile on my face.

mjw22
02-24-2011, 12:11 PM

Takes a tough guy to run a goalie at the end of a game . As for McIllrath being a goon I don't see any top ten 1st round picks on your team you guys suck now and for a long time to come enjoy it . :D WORST team in the league hands down.

SocnorB
02-24-2011, 12:40 PM
Takes a tough guy to run a goalie at the end of a game . As for McIllrath being a goon I don't see any top ten 1st round picks on your team you guys suck now and for a long time to come enjoy it . :D WORST team in the league hands down.

You will be out in the 1st round. What have the Warriors ever won. Nothing!

dodywood4ever
02-24-2011, 01:26 PM
ow ow stop now you're hurting my feelings . 1st round is something you wont see for a long time.yeehoo

You got exactly what you deserved. Beach wants to bail on a sqaure up fight and make his daddy fight for him? Typical Moose Jaw tho. City is full of wanna be tough guys. Dont surprise me the team acts the same way.

trucker
02-24-2011, 01:35 PM
See?...All you Lamb chop lovin fanboys!...Isn't this fun,...getting heckled by friggen Moose Jaw fans??...Moose Jaw???? Keep trying to stand behind Lamb all you like, but this season has turned out to be quite a joke! Don't forget, when Eakin was traded LAMB SAID we will be guided to the playoffs by our remaining vets! That tells me that the goal was still to make the playoffs and I didn't see any reason why we shouldn't have finished 6th. But as a coach your job is to be the MOTIVATOR and after only 5 wins since Christmas doesn't that tell everyone that he sucks at his job? We are in serious trouble here!! Don't stand behind someone that is failing miserably, that is insulting! Standing behind a franchise wrecker like Lamb is something that will keep opposing teams fans coming on here and laughing at all of us. I prefer to do the laughing, actually people standing behind Lamb does make me chuckle somewhat. Stop standing up for Lamb, he has proven he doesn't belong in the WHL!!!!

Toswammi
02-24-2011, 02:08 PM
See?...All you Lamb chop lovin fanboys!...Isn't this fun,...getting heckled by friggen Moose Jaw fans??...Moose Jaw???? Keep trying to stand behind Lamb all you like, but this season has turned out to be quite a joke! Don't forget, when Eakin was traded LAMB SAID we will be guided to the playoffs by our remaining vets! That tells me that the goal was still to make the playoffs and I didn't see any reason why we shouldn't have finished 6th. But as a coach your job is to be the MOTIVATOR and after only 5 wins since Christmas doesn't that tell everyone that he sucks at his job? We are in serious trouble here!! Don't stand behind someone that is failing miserably, that is insulting! Standing behind a franchise wrecker like Lamb is something that will keep opposing teams fans coming on here and laughing at all of us. I prefer to do the laughing, actually people standing behind Lamb does make me chuckle somewhat. Stop standing up for Lamb, he has proven he doesn't belong in the WHL!!!!

I laugh when we get sympathetic comments from Pats fans. I never would have thought the day would come when Pat fans are on the same side as me on a Bronco matter.

Wrangler
02-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Yesterday out of the blue I thought why not drive up to the Jaw & see if Lambs dozen can play any better away from home then at home. NOPE!!! This was my first away from home game & man, what a bust in the chops to watch the MJW play with our guys like a cat with a toy mouse. I have to admit however Peddle & Friesen put up a great fight both played with passion & guts. Freeze stood on his head to keep us in the game but our D just kept turning over the puck to MJ. Peddle... he's Peddle like the Energizer bunny:bounce: but no one else to help him out. As for running the tender... only excitement all nite. If the truth be known, the tender tried to get in Peddles way & got KNOCKED on his fanny. Looked great from where I was standing. I think once the goalie comes out of his cage to challange the puck he should be FAIR GAME.:groovy: One other thing I have to say is Lamb played his full bench.. Howorko 4-5 shifts 20-30sec ea (1st & 3rd frames) Derko 5-6 shifts 30-45 secs, Aasman 2 20-30 sec shifts, 2nd period only. & I heard from a few SC fans after the game that Lamb gave them lots of motavation if 4 letter words is motavation. What a Pr@*k. The other VETS like Novotny, Lowry, Blanke, Hoban etc...etc.. all liabilities. Come the end of the 2nd period and the 3rd, they were drop dead tired. If Lamb mixed up the lines & kept them in tack ie Peddle-Howorko-Hoban, Lowry-Aasman-Vause, etc & put Novotny (until he learns to be a team member and not try to do everything himself) ON THE BENCH!!!!!. I know, I know fat chance. Anyway I won't be taking any more road trips this season. The trip back home is far to tireing.

mjw22
02-24-2011, 03:31 PM
I laugh when we get sympathetic comments from Pats fans. I never would have thought the day would come when Pat fans are on the same side as me on a Bronco matter.

pat fans :paperbag: bronco fans :paperbag: it's hard to tell the difference :clap:yeehoo

Quarter Century Fan
02-24-2011, 04:24 PM
mjw22, I don't understand why you post on other teams sites. It appears your only goal is to antagonize other teams fans instead of having a dialogue about hockey.

Say what you will back to me, unless it's a decent reply and about hockey I won't further engage. I would encourage others on this site to ignore you as well if you continue with insults meant only to antagonize other fans.:mad:

mjw22
02-24-2011, 05:01 PM
mjw22, I don't understand why you post on other teams sites. It appears your only goal is to antagonize other teams fans instead of having a dialogue about hockey.

Say what you will back to me, unless it's a decent reply and about hockey I won't further engage. I would encourage others on this site to ignore you as well if you continue with insults meant only to antagonize other fans.:mad:

only antagonize those who ask for it . I didn't start running down your team or town first so you want to talk hockey go ahead .

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
02-24-2011, 05:21 PM
I don't see any top ten 1st round picks on your team you guys suck now and for a long time to come enjoy it . WORST team in the league hands down.

only antagonize those who ask for it . I didn't start running down your team or town first so you want to talk hockey go ahead .

???

mjw22
02-24-2011, 05:37 PM
???

???? read the Beach & goon comments . :confused: hey your team lost nothing new . your goalie & Peddle came to play .too bad about your coach . good luck at the draft although you may want to have a new GM by then

lordstanley
02-24-2011, 05:55 PM
I was being sarcastic to shut you guys up but the fact is our team is better and the city is better the fan base sucks i agree with that

2fast
02-24-2011, 06:06 PM
I totally agree cody should of droppoed his gloves in the 1st with banke when he accepted the challenge ,i still dont know why he didnt the kid can defently handle himself as hes fought quite a few of the big heavies this yr in the league (mcllrath,doty,kramer, DD,miller,mcnabb ) but in his defence a little it was him who dropped his gloves in the 3rd peroid and it was banke who hesitated before dropping his before the refs got in .
As for the line brawl at the end ill say it was 50/50 at fault why is thomas leaving his crease with 3 secs left to play the puck and lets be honest peddle kinda tried to get out of the way but it defently wasnt a 100 percent effort ,but with that being said peddle is gamer and was by far your best skater on the ice last nite but fresien was defently your best player on the ice he had a very good game espically in the 3rd peroid.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
02-24-2011, 06:43 PM
this thread reminds me how much i hate that stupid "big grin" smiley.

lordstanley
02-24-2011, 06:58 PM
Eeven with all this crap it's still way better than the white board :D

CrazyGeorge
02-24-2011, 07:06 PM
With only Magnus and Bloom being players who have played in the dub...the other players involved in Eakin deal can not be fairly assessed without playing a game in the dub. Until we see the other players traded for in the Eakin trade then we can have a fair assessment of the eakin trade. Eakin will not be back next year so for a few months of service from Eakin the players and picks involved could very well be worth the trade. That is my opinion anyways. Magnus sure has played well and impressed me and Bloom has had very little ice time. The 16 year olds and 17 year olds and picks in the deal could turn out to be something of value. Only time will tell. Just an opinion...

On another note, it's about passion? Well if it's about passion we don't see it on the ice. Is there a sickness going through team that is effecting half of them, or more so the vets because they sure aren't all playing up to snuff as of late. Play the guys that earn it and play their butts off as appossed to the vets who some appear to just coast out ther. Smarten up!! Playing for a top bantam pick or what?

d-man
02-24-2011, 07:09 PM
Peddle gets a two game suspension for running the goalie

Toswammi
02-24-2011, 07:16 PM
Peddle gets a two game suspension for running the goalie

Looks like some other guys will have to step up and bring the passion

trucker
02-24-2011, 08:51 PM
Is Peddle the only player suspended from all that?

d-man
02-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Yes - according to the WHL site anyways

zamboni_driver
02-24-2011, 09:27 PM
It amazes me how quickly this forum goes from valid post game comments to something totally unrelated as bashing each others city. Some of these posts are made by guys dumber then a sack of stupid.
Firstly mjw22, I recall just two seasons ago (08/09 and prior to that 06/07) the Warriors were the toilet dwellers of the league. I am sure you were not too happy with the Warrior bashing back then. As far as making a prediction about the future of the Broncos, unless you are a genius hockey scout and you have watched all of the players which were part of the Eakin deal ( of which only two have played in the dub, three have played a little or not at all in the dub, and three that have not even been picked yet). I would keep my mouth shut about the future. You might be eating your words the year after next year when Howden, McIlrath have moved on. Oh but I forgot of course your that genius scout, you know that MJ's upcoming picks are the best in the world.
Secondly, first round picks mean sh*t. I can give you a dozen examples, but lets take one like the Oilers with their first round picks of Eberle and Hall. They are still in the basement. (Don't get me wrong, I am sure once these players mature, Edmonton might one day be a contending team, but then maybe not). As George put it - "it's all about passion". A group of players all playing as a team with passion will take you farther than one or two first round picks with no passion.
Finally, as far as the game the other night which is what this thread was about - Beach is a pansy. Peddle did run the goalie, and rightly should have got a game. Period.

Toswammi
02-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Hey guys let's leave the city bashing out of this.

SocnorB
02-24-2011, 09:44 PM
Hey guys let's leave the city bashing out of this.
I agree.
Don't worry. I will never respond to another post by MJW22 or whatever his handle is. Most of us got caught up in his immaturity. But for me; its done.

Scout
02-25-2011, 06:29 AM
Let's leave the city bashing and fan bashing out of this. mjw22. Right now you have Blades, Pats and Bronco fans involved in this little tirade. Protect your team and players but do not belittle the cities or it's fans. That has nothing to do with hockey.

Scout

3wheeler
02-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Very well said Zamboni Driver

mjw22
02-25-2011, 01:40 PM
Let's leave the city bashing and fan bashing out of this. mjw22. Right now you have Blades, Pats and Bronco fans involved in this little tirade. Protect your team and players but do not belittle the cities or it's fans. That has nothing to do with hockey.

Scout

Fair enough.The score & winning all the on ice battles will suffice. Peddle suspension was a bit harsh 1 gm would have been enough . For all Beech bashers SC only wishes they had a pt a game agitator like him .:D

dodywood4ever
02-25-2011, 05:15 PM
Fair enough.The score & winning all the on ice battles will suffice. Peddle suspension was a bit harsh 1 gm would have been enough . For all Beech bashers SC only wishes they had a pt a game agitator like him .:D

I see Kramer just racked up major 40 of the year. I know its hard for you to imagine a guy who actually stands up for himself so go ahead and youtube him. You guys have the internet in the Jaw yet?

2fast
02-25-2011, 05:31 PM
plus didnt cody also fight mcllrath ,doty,mcnabb ,miller ,DD thats a decent amount of tough guys hes fought this yr ......so why dont you take off your rose colored glasses when you watch you tube ,oh by the way moose jaw also has hockeyfights.com in case your wondering to watch.

mjw22
02-27-2011, 11:35 AM
I see Kramer just racked up major 40 of the year. I know its hard for you to imagine a guy who actually stands up for himself so go ahead and youtube him. You guys have the internet in the Jaw yet?

Kramer 6-5-11-276 .19 ppg
Beech 11-34 45 207 .90 ppg

beech wins hands down as to who is a better player.

lordstanley
02-27-2011, 12:00 PM
My god thats not even close Beach is way more valuable to his team than Kramer is

mjw22
02-27-2011, 12:25 PM
My god thats not even close Beach is way more valuable to his team than Kramer is

That's what I've been trying to tell this SC fan :D

mjw22
02-27-2011, 12:35 PM

That's what I've been trying to tell this SC fan :D

lordstanley
02-27-2011, 12:51 PM
It's so nice you said it twice lol

mjw22
02-27-2011, 01:21 PM
It's so nice you said it twice lol

For some I guess you have to :D I'm done on this site it's no fun :deadhorse: :D

Reb Fan#10
02-27-2011, 02:01 PM
For some I guess you have to :D I'm done on this site it's no fun :deadhorse: :D

WAAAAHOOOO!!:groovy:

lordstanley
02-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Reece scarletts numbers this season 5-18-23 and a -32

Scarlett has the second worst +/- in the league with a -32 wow, Schneider out of Regina leads the way with a -42

Toswammi
02-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Reece scarletts numbers this season 5-18-23 and a -32

Scarlett has the second worst +/- in the league with a -32 wow, Schneider out of Regina leads the way with a -42

Well if you consider that he is constantly playing with a different defensive partner, play about 30 minutes/night (and matched up with the top players on every team), and is on the second worst team in the WHL you are bound to having a bad plus/minus.

With that said, most knowledgeable hockey people know that plus/minus is one of the most useless stats around.

lordstanley
02-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Ive seen him play the guy is overated and will never amount to much CASE CLOSED :)