PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's season and Howden

sbtatter
02-26-2011, 01:37 PM
When did you get on the streak to be in such a comfortable position? You started poorly hey? And been less than stellar lately because you know you're finishing 5th no matter what.
And is Howden the fastest skater in the dub? I think his game is going to translate wondefully to the NHL. His dub career started a little slowly, but I wonder if Florida might take a long look at him next season?

TheMysteryMan
02-26-2011, 02:09 PM
I had never really thought Quinton was that great but I knew he was good. When I seen him play in the world jr's my opinion on him changed. I thought he was great there and I started watching him more closely and the kid is pretty good and he is one of the fastest players in the league. I can see florida taking a good look at him next year and they should but I see him back in a warriors uniform next year. Mj will have a good team and another year at the world jr's isn't going to hurt him either! Tallon is a pretty smart gm and I don't see him rushing quinton into their lineup

mjw22
02-26-2011, 02:56 PM
When did you get on the streak to be in such a comfortable position? You started poorly hey? And been less than stellar lately because you know you're finishing 5th no matter what.
And is Howden the fastest skater in the dub? I think his game is going to translate wondefully to the NHL. His dub career started a little slowly, but I wonder if Florida might take a long look at him next season?

I don't know if he's the fastest in league but top 5 for sure. He has began to play more consistently game to game something he hasn't always done. He's better in a support role than a go to guy. He'll be back next year he's about a year away. With Tallon though you never know seems he's going to trade off some of his better players so they may need some talent. I thought a 3rd or 4th place finish was possible but we went into our annual feb funk and dropped out of that race.

lordstanley
02-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Blades bus made it to MJ for tonights game, feel free to stop by and say hi to them i wont be there though, wish i was it would be the last time i get to see the crush can.

sbtatter
02-26-2011, 04:03 PM
Blades bus made it to MJ for tonights game

Bad weather?

lordstanley
02-26-2011, 05:35 PM
Nah not really i guess the way i worded it made it sound that way lol