PDA

View Full Version : a good night for the pats

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-05-2011, 11:39 PM
It is much better saying it was a good night, than saying 'good night' to our playoff chances like I expected.

PA + Leth lose. Not that I expect that to happen every night, but it showed us that maybe its not over just yet. Keep plugging away and who knows...?

We also finally beat a team that owns us. it was great to get that monkey off our back as Brandon has had our number this year, especially withiout much help from the zebras.

And of course Scheidl had by far his best game in a pats uniform. He showed flashes of good defensive play and perhaps good potential as a complimentary winger but was never like this. Hopefully a sign of things to come. Mitchell also had 5 assists, showing he might not be garth murray but he can be a great complementary guy without being a liability offensively.

patsdude114
03-06-2011, 12:25 AM
It was a very entertaining hockey game tonight, BRN just doesnt go away at all.

I must say having not seen Stone play for some time now the guy has completely taken his game to a new level. This guy is definately going to be a pro soon, he has the size & speed along with the hands for the pro game already. With 96pts so far this season a 100 point season is a definate prob to be more realistic more like 106pts, being drafted to Ottawa it wouldnt surprise me at all if Ottawa gives this kid every chance in the world to crack there roster next season.

Im not expecting this kind of a performance from Schiedl on a regular basis but this game could go along ways for him building confidence for himself that he can score at this level. His 4th goal was a total skill goal with a tight position infront of the net.

Hewitt i thought struggled all night (not normal for him at all) he was fighting the puck alot tonite & did allow 2 possibly 3 soft goals. He did still get the W which i guess which is all that matters. But kudos to him for making the key saves when he had too reguardless of battling the puck or not.