PDA

View Full Version : DONE LIKE CHOPPED LIVER!

patsdude114
03-10-2011, 06:16 AM
8-5 loss to PA & the fact that PA closes out the season with a home & home against SC is a no brainer that the Pats are finally done. All this playoff talk is done with from me, it is out of the question. Too many blown games in the last month with teams we should have beat or at least put up a better fight against.

Already looking forward to next season, as we have a great group of 16yr olds looking for roster spots, as well as some good young talent on this years roster all looking for bigger roles next season.

The question now is....... What does Lang do with Hunt?
*if i knew how to start a poll i would make 1 with voting for Fired Not Fired Undecided* someone feel free to make it ;)

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-11-2011, 10:23 PM
hard to say. heard people saying near the start of the season that Lang isnt a fan of hunt, but you never really know what they are thinking until they actually make a decision. After all its still a parker ran franchise...

I think Hunt gets outcoached all the time, and his passive defensive system isnt going to fly in todays game. Its becoming clear especially through his second go around that he isnt the answer....but I will make the blind guess and say he stays. Its not like we were expected to do much in this particular season.

Next season though we will likely be expected to do better if Weal and Davidson come back. Should be a better team next year, I can see us getting a playoff spot but thats not the first time thats been said.