PDA

View Full Version : Hat Trick Hats

Shinyshoes
03-14-2011, 10:10 AM
Just wanted to let people know something I noticed on the way out of the rink on Saturday. It appears the staff at the Centrium is putting the hats that were thrown on the ice for the hat trick goal on top of the garbage cans near the front doors of the rink at the end of the game. For those that throw their hats, you may be able to get them back if you have a look at the end of the game. It could make the traditional hat throwing a little less expensive....

Red celtic
03-14-2011, 10:15 AM
Congratulations to you Shiny for collecting all those tickets on Saturday. What contest are you involved with?

Richie69
03-14-2011, 07:08 PM
We havent seen many hat tricks in Lethbridge this year, but I take a hat EVERY game just in case.... The ONE time I DID throw my hat this year, one of the ushers tried to throw me out of the Lethbridge Enmax centre for littering on the ice. I told him to go *#&# himself, so he did.... He hasn't ushered in my section since. (I didn't get the hat back, but I have so many, I won't miss it) I guess if you are watching in an arena where Nugent-Hopkins is playing in regularly, you'd lose your shirt in hats.

Shinyshoes
03-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Congratulations to you Shiny for collecting all those tickets on Saturday. What contest are you involved with?
The Drive and the Rebels are putting on a contest called the "Drive to the playoffs". I'm into the finals on March 25th.
http://reddeerrebels.com/article/rebels-launch-contest/93067

Rebel_Rebel
03-18-2011, 02:55 PM
Just wanted to let people know something I noticed on the way out of the rink on Saturday. It appears the staff at the Centrium is putting the hats that were thrown on the ice for the hat trick goal on top of the garbage cans near the front doors of the rink at the end of the game. For those that throw their hats, you may be able to get them back if you have a look at the end of the game. It could make the traditional hat throwing a little less expensive....

Maybe now I can convince my buddy into throwing his Froese autographed Rebels hat!:D