PDA

View Full Version : BIG WIN

mjw22
03-30-2011, 11:31 AM
Huge game 3 win for Warriors. Hoods big hit & Lyons one sided fight set the tone early. When they play warrior hockey hitting skating and a hard forecheck they look pretty good . Paradis was great on the 5 on 3 pk blocking shots. pp finally got going as well. 1st period of tonights game may be the key to the series they have to come out just as hard because you know Kootenay is going to.GO WARRIORS GO.:clap:

SectionNDeserter
03-30-2011, 12:17 PM
Lyons one sided fight set the tone early.He clearly won the fight for sure--but it was far from 'one-sided'.

mjw22
03-30-2011, 01:56 PM
He clearly won the fight for sure--but it was far from 'one-sided'.

I sit 8 rows up from where they fought apparently you didn't see the 3-4 shots to the lips at the end. It wasn't our guy fixing his face in the box either. Good game though. I expect a big push from Kootenay to start game 4.

SectionNDeserter
03-30-2011, 02:09 PM
I sit 8 rows up from where they fought apparently you didn't see the 3-4 shots to the lips at the end.Watched it on Youtube, and Dirk landed 7 or 8 punches, and Lyons landed 10 or 11. the 3-4 shots at the end sealed the deal, but in order for the fight to be one-sided, Dirk would have to have not landed that many punches. Still seemed to get the Warriors pumped either way.

mjw22
03-30-2011, 02:16 PM
Watched it on Youtube, and Dirk landed 7 or 8 punches, and Lyons landed 10 or 11. the 3-4 shots at the end sealed the deal, but in order for the fight to be one-sided, Dirk would have to have not landed that many punches. Still seemed to get the Warriors pumped either way.

Sometimes seeing it on video doesn't show how little effect those 7-8 punches had . But ya it pumped the team up. They have to continue laying the body on Kootenay every chance that they get. Tonight should be a good game.

saskawhat
03-30-2011, 04:56 PM
I'd say most of the 20 or so that landed between them were quality shots. Those are a couple of tough hombres. On a side note, is it possible that Dylan Hood's hair on last night's news is the greatest thing to happen anywhere ever?

----------
http://saskawhat.wordpress.com