PDA

View Full Version : hockey spy

mjw22
03-30-2011, 12:06 PM
Weren't you the one who started the Schenn to LA rumour on the Blades site without one shred of evidence or a quoted source. I post my opinion on here I don't post facts unless I can back them up. Don't like my opinion don't read it or reply. Some Stoon fans need to take this forum a little less serious we know your team is the favorite in the east . In case you didn't get it I was poking fun at you with my Schenn at airport post.A true fan sees all aspects of his team and players good & bad. Take off the rose colored glasses your team has warts too. Enjoy the playoffs . Thanks for the youngster comment but haven't been one in a long time lol

lordstanley
03-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Weren't you the one who started the Schenn to LA rumour on the Blades site without one shred of evidence or a quoted source. I post my opinion on here I don't post facts unless I can back them up. Don't like my opinion don't read it or reply. Some Stoon fans need to take this forum a little less serious we know your team is the favorite in the east . In case you didn't get it I was poking fun at you with my Schenn at airport post.A true fan sees all aspects of his team and players good & bad. Take off the rose colored glasses your team has warts too. Enjoy the playoffs . Thanks for the youngster comment but haven't been one in a long time lol

Your nuts you actually started a thread with the name Hockey Spy you have officially lost all your marbels

mjw22
03-30-2011, 01:52 PM
Your nuts you actually started a thread with the name Hockey Spy you have officially lost all your marbels

Not yet just tired of him and others yapping with out facts. It should read You're nuts or you're implying my nuts can type lol take it easy LS having some fun with blades fans . Stealing a line from the Stones and rephrasing it " it's only hockey but I like it like it yes I do " anyone who takes this place anymore serious than that needs to get a life. :D