PDA

View Full Version : Blades Playoff debacle

Hockey Spy
04-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Here we go:

Mcneill has outplayed Marek Viedensky in this series and the Raiders love this matchup and the think that Herrod can offset or beat Nicolls and Todd Fiddler is making Darian Dziurzynski look silly.

Brayden Schenn has got his chances and points but I wouldn't say Parker/Maylan/Revenko have been outplayed by a couple world junior players such as Hamilton and Schenn and whoever Lorne uses on the other side as its been Trask or Stransky...Trask still seems like he's not ready for action after the concussion.

Benson's line was invisable on the road and Sutter is the only 4th liner doing a think to look like a WHL player.

On defense. Stefan Elliott can't free wheel and he doesn't know what to do with the puck

Duncan Siemens has had key turnovers leading to goals and missed a hit and hurt himself

Teigan Zahn has been a force but can't do everything on his own.

Stanford...subpar in the past two games.

Just calling it like it is.

hotdog-pocket
04-01-2011, 01:27 PM
It's funny how two losses can blind people to how things have really gone.

Remember the first two games where the Blades wiped the ****ing floor with the Raiders? I remember them.

I was at the games in PA too, and yes, the Raiders played well. They play great in their own barn and many of their players stepped up and outplayed the Blades.

But we'll see what happens when the Blades are back at home. I say it will be a romp, a solid 3-4 goal win atleast in game 5 for Saskatoon.

Joe Hallenback
04-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Not over till its over stop panicking

You can panic if you lose