PDA

View Full Version : ICE vs BLADES

patsdude114
04-08-2011, 09:48 PM
This series has alittle twist on things mainly due to the Eakin & Schenn deals that were made at trade deadline.... both teams paid a pretty big price & 1 of them will be out in the 2nd round. Not ideal for either team who made such impact trades at trade deadline.

ICE wins game 1 & i hope for a sweep for the ICE with games 1 & 2 as Wins for them

Rammer
04-10-2011, 11:42 AM
This series has alittle twist on things mainly due to the Eakin & Schenn deals that were made at trade deadline.... both teams paid a pretty big price & 1 of them will be out in the 2nd round. Not ideal for either team who made such impact trades at trade deadline.

ICE wins game 1 & i hope for a sweep for the ICE with games 1 & 2 as Wins for them

So far, so good. :clap:

lordstanley
04-10-2011, 11:56 AM
Not sure why a new thread was started up there is already a playoff thread why not just keep it on there ?

XCHEKR
04-10-2011, 12:12 PM
All I Have To Say Is Yikes!!!! Saskatoon with two home losses against the Ice and I am wondering after watching these last two games against the ice > there were supposedly factors that played a part in Schenn's performance in the series against Prince Albert ......... have to wonder what the fans think are the factors now for his performance in this series so far, since what I heard coming from alot of fans in saskatoon and in the media that Schenn was the the " REAL DEAL" ??? :rolleyes: It takes the whole team!!! Maybe he is feeling a little too much pressure?

patsdude114
04-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Not sure why a new thread was started up there is already a playoff thread why not just keep it on there ?

why not have a thread for each playoff match up... who wants to cycle thru 150+ msgs its ok lordstanley it wasnt ur idea doesnt mean u have to throw ur little comments out there about it

trucker
04-10-2011, 10:39 PM
why not have a thread for each playoff match up... who wants to cycle thru 150+ msgs its ok lordstanley it wasnt ur idea doesnt mean u have to throw ur little comments out there about it

Amen!! GO ICE GO!!!!!

brandonboy
04-10-2011, 10:54 PM
All I Have To Say Is Yikes!!!! Saskatoon with two home losses against the Ice and I am wondering after watching these last two games against the ice > there were supposedly factors that played a part in Schenn's performance in the series against Prince Albert ......... have to wonder what the fans think are the factors now for his performance in this series so far, since what I heard coming from alot of fans in saskatoon and in the media that Schenn was the the " REAL DEAL" ??? :rolleyes: It takes the whole team!!! Maybe he is feeling a little too much pressure?

I almost wonder if the fact that he would almost for sure be going to the Kings lineup with all the injuries they have had might be wieghing on his mind a bit!

mjw22
04-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Schenns body may be here but his heads in LA. Could be Kootenay has a better goalie better d and pretty even up front.:clap:

lordstanley
04-11-2011, 12:17 AM

Wow being a PATS fan has sure turned you into a troll i can't be put in your shoes atleast the Blades have been in the playoffs 3 years in a row i forgot what it's like to miss and i doubt we will miss for awile considering the Blades have one of the youngest teams in the league this year and bidding for the 2013 mem cup

patsdude114
04-11-2011, 02:34 PM
haah lordstanley i am far from a troll & yes good for the Blades having run there organization great for the past 5 yrs, yes i wish i could say that about the team i cheer for but it is junior hockey it goes in cycles, i do remember when the Blades were bottom dwellers in the WHL as well.

lordstanley its ok if u cry urself to sleep every nite since the ICE have taken a 2-0 lead in the series, Schenn doesnt even look like he wants to be in Saskatoon anymore, knowing full well as soon as the Blades are done he is off to LA that next morning. Schenn doesnt even want to go into the high traffic area's & risk getting hurt.... why risk getting seriously hurt for junior hockey when he has a bright NHL career infront of him.

lordstanley
04-11-2011, 02:58 PM
haah lordstanley i am far from a troll & yes good for the Blades having run there organization great for the past 5 yrs, yes i wish i could say that about the team i cheer for but it is junior hockey it goes in cycles, i do remember when the Blades were bottom dwellers in the WHL as well.

lordstanley its ok if u cry urself to sleep every nite since the ICE have taken a 2-0 lead in the series, Schenn doesnt even look like he wants to be in Saskatoon anymore, knowing full well as soon as the Blades are done he is off to LA that next morning. Schenn doesnt even want to go into the high traffic area's & risk getting hurt.... why risk getting seriously hurt for junior hockey when he has a bright NHL career infront of him.

Cry myself to sleep lol get a grip buddy it's just Hockey it's not the end of the world plus im confident the Blades will comeback

Chipchura_Fan
04-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Wow being a PATS fan has sure turned you into a troll i can't be put in your shoes atleast the Blades have been in the playoffs 3 years in a row i forgot what it's like to miss and i doubt we will miss for awile considering the Blades have one of the youngest teams in the league this year and bidding for the 2013 mem cup

Yeah, geez Patsdude... You can't bash a team with all that post season success in 40 years, shame on you.. :rolleyes:

Rye
04-11-2011, 08:39 PM
For all you fools that actually believe Schenn would give up the opportunity to win a Memorial Cup for his hometown just to go play a few games in LA need a serious reality check. Schenn wants that Memorial Cup just like last year and there is no way he would give up on his team and his goal. He is set for life, he's 19 and is DEFINITELY going to play in the NHL once he is done junior and he knows it. He has a ton of years ahead of him to play in the NHL and chase his Stanley Cup dream.

It's no surprise that people would jump all over Schenn if the Blades didn't succeed but give me a break, it's two games. It's also a team game. In game one, yes they didn't play that well but in game two it could have gone either way. Both goaltenders were playing well but Kootenay's defense was strong and their backcheck was incredible. The Blades did take a lot of shots but most were from a bad scoring angle and rebounds beside the net when Lieuwen had the cage totally covered because he's so big.

I think this series is still far from over.

patsdude114
04-12-2011, 10:29 PM
For all you fools that actually believe Schenn would give up the opportunity to win a Memorial Cup for his hometown just to go play a few games in LA need a serious reality check.

I think u need a reality check as it looks like Game 4 will be Schenn's last in a Blades jersey before he heads off to LA (or Manchester)

Rye
04-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Funny how you waited until after game 3 to say that.

You have no respect for Schenn or anything to do with Saskatoon so it's safe to say you have no real credibility in the Blades thread.

patsdude114
04-12-2011, 10:59 PM
im having a blast with all this... all season long all us fans had to listen to all u blade fans being arrogant pricks even more so after u guys got Schenn from BRN.... ive been on this site since 2005 (so the site says) & ive never razzed guys in a team thread before but this year with all u blades fans being such dick heads i think its called for finally

GO ICE GO!!!

Rye
04-12-2011, 11:04 PM
Don't say all because I never made one comment about the Blades being unbeatable. This is hockey, I've been playing it since I was 3 and I've watched enough to know that anything can happen.

You know what, you being an arrogant prick right back makes you no better than any of the Blades fans that hurt your feelings, especially the ones that haven't been pricks.

I'm willing to bet you're a lot older than I but it seems like you have some growing up to do yet.

patsdude114
04-12-2011, 11:07 PM
ha no blades fan has ever hurt my feelings no will they ever i have zero growing up to do im just having fun with it is all.... u guys never had a problem kicking anyone else when they r their team took a loss to u guys but as soon as it gets turned around abit Blades fans start crying wolf

Rye
04-12-2011, 11:12 PM
There you go again saying it's all of us. Find me one comment of mine putting down a fan from another team after a Blades win.

In the crowd
04-13-2011, 01:02 AM
patsdude, don't you know when to quit? Keep this crap on the whiteboard where it belongs.

mjw22
04-13-2011, 04:50 AM
nanana hey hey good bye the mighty Schenn has failed again . Unless blades can win 4 in a row they will join previous teams who couldn't seal the deal 2009-2010 2008-2009 1993-94 1991-92 1987-88 1982-83 1975-76 1974-75 1972-73 and continue to be the longest serving member city of the WHL to never win a league title. So good to see the two teams who's fans did the most bragging are both down 3-0 . The only way the two teams will meet is on the golf course. Lord stanley blades in 5 I don't think so.:D Schenn has no emotional ties to the blades that's why he may have LA on his mind more than WHL . That's the risk with hired guns rarely do trade deadline deals win you in the mem cup .

Hockey Spy
04-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Is there really a need to come on to the Blades board as a Warrior fan who haven't done anything either to hammer down a dead dog?

Pretty classless thing to do.

Johnny Table
04-13-2011, 11:01 AM
Is there really a need to come on to the Blades board as a Warrior fan who haven't done anything either to hammer down a dead dog?

Pretty classless thing to do.

Tyler you are the last person to talk about classless you punk. you have no respect from anyone in the scouting world. Give it up already and jump of that bridge with lordstanley aka steven. Your parents must be so proud of u 2 clowns running ur mouths all over the net

Hockey Spy
04-13-2011, 11:03 AM
I think people are allowed to say and write what they want. It is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, you idiot.

Always as a person who has been around for nearly 4 decades, it doesn't concern me what my elderly parents think about what I write in regards to hockey.

If you don't like it, don't read it. I know I'm controversial, that is just the way it is. Take it or leave it.

Johnny Table
04-13-2011, 11:06 AM
I think people are allowed to say and write what they want. It is called FREEDOM OF SPEECH, you idiot.

Always as a person who has been around for nearly 4 decades, it doesn't concern me what my elderly parents think about what I write in regards to hockey.

If you don't like it, don't read it. I know I'm controversial, that is just the way it is. Take it or leave it.

No your an idiot. 4 decades wow must be sad you live your life on a msg board.LOSER

Hockey Spy
04-13-2011, 11:12 AM
Not really.

I'm actually a very happy person and comfortable where I am in life. It is people such as yourself that have to come on a message, pick out strangers and try to trash them. That my friend is pure and utter garbage and say alot about yourself.

Johnny Table
04-13-2011, 11:15 AM
Not really.

I'm actually a very happy person and comfortable where I am in life. It is people such as yourself that have to come on a message, pick out strangers and try to trash them. That my friend is pure and utter garbage and say alot about yourself.

haha pirate saying that funny.

Hockey Spy
04-13-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm glad you find humour in that.

THe different is, I post things that I believe in and think. You and few others come on here and try to stuff it in mine and other Blades fans faces. There is a big difference. I don't personally attack people and follow them around on message boards. That is very, very creepy and very desparate in your case as it pertains to looking for attention.

If you don't want to read mine or other Blades fans posts. Simply skip over them and move on. Is that easy enough for you???? ;)

WHEATMAN
04-13-2011, 11:24 AM
THe different is, I post things that I believe in and think.

Ahh, yes. Like openly promoting discrimination against ethnic groups, right? :confused:

Hockey Spy
04-13-2011, 11:30 AM
Well if you really want to go there, I'm of an ethic minority.

Why do you assume everyone is white, and nothing else on here?

Shut your mouth please. Your posting is garage and keep the white board garbage on that board please. we don't need it on our Blades forum.

WHEATMAN
04-13-2011, 11:35 AM

Yet, in claiming you're a minority, you and your brother have on many occasions said stuff that is border line hate speech. You're a boy of many contradictions!

Stay in school kiddo.

Hockey Spy
04-13-2011, 11:39 AM
Listen WHEATMAN!!

You need to just keep your opinions to yourself and screw off before someone makes you do so. Karma is a ***** ya know.

WHEATMAN
04-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Listen WHEATMAN!!

You need to just keep your opinions to yourself and screw off before someone makes you do so. Karma is a ***** ya know.

Clearly you are too immature to act civil, so this is my last response to you.

Grow up Tyler, you're embarrassing yourself. You contradict yourself at every turn and fail to treat people with respect. That's why people razz you all the time. You want to talk about karma? Well, boyo, you're getting a big dose of it I reckon'.

Adios, kid.

Hockey Spy
04-13-2011, 11:55 AM
I find it funny you are calling someone older than yourself, "a kid"!

Secondly, I couldn't give a rats arse what someone says to me on a message board. In case you are a newby, I have been on these boards offering my opinions the same way for 12+ years. I won't change so if you don't like it, ignore it.

Keep it coming "boyo" I can take your little puny jabs.

DunnerStunner
04-13-2011, 12:09 PM
I find it funny you are calling someone older than yourself, "a kid"!

Secondly, I couldn't give a rats arse what someone says to me on a message board. In case you are a newby, I have been on these boards offering my opinions the same way for 12+ years. I won't change so if you don't like it, ignore it.

Keep it coming "boyo" I can take your little puny jabs.

u mad?

Bladenator
04-13-2011, 03:30 PM

Why do you assume everyone is white, and nothing else on here?

Shut your mouth please. Your posting is garage and keep the white board garbage on that board please. we don't need it on our Blades forum.

Agreeeeeeeeeeed!!:clap:

BigCat20
04-13-2011, 05:35 PM
Anyways back to hockey talk!!!!

I understand Schenn is hurting(MCL, back) but he was hurt during wjhc & still continued to dominate & win MVP. We really need him to dig down deep (even if he is thinking of pro hockey, which I dont, he was a huge Blades fan growing up) & play like he did from late Dec to end Feb.!

Also Marek and Nicholls really need to get better also. They were always a threat to score on the pk, not so much in round 2. Z needs to get pounding bodies thru the glass again, no need to be saving something. Trask......30 goals.....now lost confidence, maybe just like at beginning of yr in kamloops!

How can a team that always found ways to win, lead league in wins and goals for & absolutely **** the bed. The Ice are a good team but there isnt anyone who could convince me they are better than the Blades!

Balls to the wall, we need 2-3 early goals, even if they are flukey, to get them going again! Literally need to win 1 period at a time.....then go from there!

chalk_one_up
04-13-2011, 09:12 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4575541/shat-the-bed-roll-around-in-it.jpg

Bye.

SocnorB
04-13-2011, 09:25 PM
Anyways back to hockey talk!!!!

I understand Schenn is hurting(MCL, back) but he was hurt during wjhc & still continued to dominate & win MVP. We really need him to dig down deep (even if he is thinking of pro hockey, which I dont, he was a huge Blades fan growing up) & play like he did from late Dec to end Feb.!

Also Marek and Nicholls really need to get better also. They were always a threat to score on the pk, not so much in round 2. Z needs to get pounding bodies thru the glass again, no need to be saving something. Trask......30 goals.....now lost confidence, maybe just like at beginning of yr in kamloops!

How can a team that always found ways to win, lead league in wins and goals for & absolutely **** the bed. The Ice are a good team but there isnt anyone who could convince me they are better than the Blades!

Balls to the wall, we need 2-3 early goals, even if they are flukey, to get them going again! Literally need to win 1 period at a time.....then go from there!

Sorry, it ain't gonna happen. The Ice win it in four. I am having a bit of a problem digesting this. I really thought the Blades would win this series.

patsdude114
04-13-2011, 09:49 PM

I guess winning all 4 games when they actually matter means nothing right??

the Blades won all 4 regular season games against the Ice but really those games mean nothing once the playoffs come around. The Ice got it done unlike the Blades.

The Blades were dominated in every area on the ice this whole series. 90% of the Blades shots were from the outside with no to little chance of going in.

But hey for u Blades fans Schenn was ur leading scorer in the playoffs right? his 10 pts in round 1 against the Raiders WOW WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT WAS!!!

JMoney1988
04-13-2011, 09:58 PM
I guess winning all 4 games when they actually matter means nothing right??

the Blades won all 4 regular season games against the Ice but really those games mean nothing once the playoffs come around. The Ice got it done unlike the Blades.

The Blades were dominated in every area on the ice this whole series. 90% of the Blades shots were from the outside with no to little chance of going in.

But hey for u Blades fans Schenn was ur leading scorer in the playoffs right? his 10 pts in round 1 against the Raiders WOW WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT WAS!!!

Patsdude114, I know everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but dude just SHUT UP, I mean, we just lost 4 straight to the Kootenay Ice, and your rubbing it in our face and being an ass, when we all know, you guys haven't made the playoffs in how many years? I know we haven't had much second round success since 1994, but when you have the season like we did, you guys will never know what that's like.... I mean, I went onto Kootenay's thread and congratuled them on a job well done... so yeah, trash all you like, it's your opinion.......

Chipchura_Fan
04-14-2011, 01:24 AM
I was at least giving the Blades till the 3rd round to choke.... but this will do :clap::groovy:

sbtatter
04-14-2011, 06:01 AM
There's a good lesson here to the braggert Blades fans who were on here all year saying they had the Mem Cup won during the season. More fool you. Those minority though gave all the Blades fans a bad rep. My sympathies to the 99% of decent Blades fans though, I felt just as bad when we lost to Cgy last year after dominating the first 2 periods of game 1, we self destructed in games 2 to 5.

Chipchura_Fan
04-14-2011, 08:23 AM
There's a good lesson here to the braggert Blades fans who were on here all year saying they had the Mem Cup won during the season. More fool you. Those minority though gave all the Blades fans a bad rep. My sympathies to the 99% of decent Blades fans though, I felt just as bad when we lost to Cgy last year after dominating the first 2 periods of game 1, we self destructed in games 2 to 5.

Wired 96.3 sure didn't help much, basically made Blades fans look even worse lol:bounce:

lostsheep
04-14-2011, 10:33 AM
Fans from all teams have the select few who are and always will be a**holes. Looking back on our season it was one to remember and any fan of any team would be boasting it up when ever possible. And why not its a great season for whos ever team it is. but one should alwys remember to be humble in defeat. Congrats to Kootenay they played a a great series and beat a great team. Thats what the playoffs are about. Thats why the games are played. To those who want to Trash talk go ahead just remember our team was 1st for almost all the season, and the second round beat us, whats that our 19th loss of the year? thats has to be good by anyone standard. GREAT job Blades team and managment I look forward to next year.

mjw22
04-14-2011, 05:20 PM

Then why are you crying and calling me classless . SWEEP SWEEP going going gone 4 straight loud mouth. you can now add 2010-2011 to the list I previously posted :D:D:D:D