PDA

View Full Version : 05/06 season

CanesFan7
06-02-2005, 03:40 PM
With the 2004/2005 season coming to a close. How do you think the 2005/2006 hurricanes will look? Who will be our twenty year olds, Who will be are goalie?

loudi94
06-04-2005, 03:34 PM
With the 2004/2005 season coming to a close. How do you think the 2005/2006 hurricanes will look? Who will be our twenty year olds, Who will be are goalie?

I'm pretty sure Ashton will be back and probably be captain unless Olafson comes back. Chapman would come back if he's welcome. I heard Mezei was done, but could change his mind come training camp. I still think Seabrook will be back even though everyone says he's going to play pro. I don't think he's ready.

As for keepers, I see a deal for a legit #1 coming. A good question would be who would they give up to get one.

I'm also looking forward to seeing King play a full season. It's going to be fun to watch his progress in his first full season.

loudi94
06-05-2005, 12:36 AM
umm....seabrook will not be in the dub next year.

Good for him if he isn't. Don't look for him in the NHL either unless Chicago really sucks. He's not ready.

coach kleats
06-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Who do the canes have coming in as rooks that might have an impact? I know King played a few games at the end of the year. How did he look? Any other up and comers?

loudi94
06-06-2005, 07:23 AM
unless chicogo really sucks? .....what else would they do

They could go out and sign some guys after the lockout. Who knows what some teams are going to look like after all is said and done. Is he even signed?

CanesFan7
06-23-2005, 08:35 PM
I'm pretty sure Ashton will be back and probably be captain unless Olafson comes back. Chapman would come back if he's welcome. I heard Mezei was done, but could change his mind come training camp. I still think Seabrook will be back even though everyone says he's going to play pro. I don't think he's ready.

As for keepers, I see a deal for a legit #1 coming. A good question would be who would they give up to get one.

I'm also looking forward to seeing King play a full season. It's going to be fun to watch his progress in his first full season.

Why would Mezei be done?

loudi94
06-24-2005, 03:59 PM
Why would Mezei be done?

Just rumours. Someone's got to go. Who knows, they may get rid of the lot of them and bring in some other guys. All depends on who can/will play another year with Hofford behind the bench. He's pretty tough on the boys.

CanesFan7
08-23-2005, 10:35 PM
It sounds like Versteeg wants to be traded but who would we get for him?

In the crowd
08-24-2005, 07:46 PM
From what I've heard Versteeg and Lammers were cancers in the dressing room, they've been trying to deal him because of that. Lammers is already gone and Versteeg will soon follow.

CanesFan7
08-24-2005, 09:07 PM
I have heard that too. I just hope maybe we could get a goalie for him or a good player! It would be sad to see him go being from Lethbridge and all but you have to do what is good for the team