PDA

View Full Version : Cody Eakin

In the crowd
05-15-2011, 06:55 PM
I just wanted to thank Swift Current for grooming Cody Eakin. I have never seen such a player of his caliber work as hard as he does. He has been a treat to watch. I hope you Broncos fans took a little ownership in this championship run and enjoyed it (I know I was rooting for you guys when Negrin was traded to the Broncos). Eakin is truly a class act. I hope the deal works out for you as much as it did for us. Thanks You!

Toswammi
05-15-2011, 08:38 PM
I just wanted to thank Swift Current for grooming Cody Eakin. I have never seen such a player of his caliber work as hard as he does. He has been a treat to watch. I hope you Broncos fans took a little ownership in this championship run and enjoyed it (I know I was rooting for you guys when Negrin was traded to the Broncos). Eakin is truly a class act. I hope the deal works out for you as much as it did for us. Thanks You!

I know there are a lot of Ice 'wagon fans here in the southwest cheering Cody on.

Flathead
05-18-2011, 12:46 PM
I know there are a lot of Ice 'wagon fans here in the southwest cheering Cody on.

Lol, Icewagon! I was one of them and will continue to be one, go Eakin and the Ice!!
He is a treat to watch and plays both ends of the ice very well.