PDA

View Full Version : Stanford commits to UBC

JMoney1988
06-10-2011, 10:23 AM
My congrats go out to Steven Stanford for commiting to UBC, I would like to thank him for the two wonderful and exciting seasons we got out of him, thank you for being apart of the Blades, GOOD LUCK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

patsdude114
06-12-2011, 11:08 PM
good job for stanford i thought maybe a AHL team would take a chance on him he is a very good goalie who i really think could play the pro game

lostsheep
06-14-2011, 07:55 AM
A first class education is great, and i wish Steven all the luck in world. Very hard working layer and all around good person. I was hoping to see him playing in the AHL but i guess i can till follow him at the university level too

Arthur Fonzerelli
06-14-2011, 08:40 AM
The CIS isn't the end of the road! Goalies Kyle Moir, Joe Christie and Kris Westblom moved from CIS to the ECHL this year and I wouldn't be surprised if Joey Perricone who is at St FX doesn't get the chance to move on. CHL grads using league scholarships are making the CIS an option for pro scouts.

lostsheep
06-15-2011, 08:53 AM
good point, i work with a guy who played there and from what he said its an awesome place to be. and it is by no means the end of the line i will definatly follow his future progress:)

lordstanley
06-15-2011, 10:37 AM
Good job Stanny you were 1 of the better Blade goalies of all time