PDA

View Full Version : Raiders prospects

AlanC
06-16-2011, 09:47 AM
The Raiders prospects post is up this morning:

http://smallatlarge.blogspot.com/2011/06/2011-12-prospects-prince-albert.html

the voice
06-30-2011, 10:19 AM
Looks like a good mix of positions, age and size. Set up for years to come. Will be an interesting fall camp leading to a great season.

Arthur Fonzerelli
08-03-2011, 08:29 PM
maybe a little off topic but still relative to next season's lineup:

Jamie Tucker's CJHL rights have been traded from the Penticton Vees to his hometown Victoria Grizzlies. Any word on if he is planning to attend the Raider's training camp?

lordstanley
08-03-2011, 08:50 PM
maybe a little off topic but still relative to next season's lineup:

Jamie Tucker's CJHL rights have been traded from the Penticton Vees to his hometown Victoria Grizzlies. Any word on if he is planning to attend the Raider's training camp?

My guess is it depends if Parker comes back or not if he does see ya Tucker nice knowing ya Williams should be more than ready

the voice
08-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Let's get the buzz going folks. Camp is coming up and let's create some excitement. When camp starts, any feedback on who's looking good, who's back and surprises will get us all revved up for the season. Embrace our team and keep supporting like we did in playoffs.

Dwight Schrute
08-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Dont worry there is more excitement than most of us can stand at this time of year. For me I know that I am very excited to see Gardiner,Vanstone , Welykholowa , Parentau and Fisher from this years draft class. I am equally to see how list players Colby Daniels, Jesse Knowler, Carson Perreaux, Troy Petrick, Joey Santucci , and Jody Sick do at camp. Some very nice mix of size and skill from what the stats show.
I think the most interesting battle this preseason will be in goal. If Tucker comes back he would have to show the coaching staff he is well above what Williams could bring to the team. The Raiders should come to camp with Zentner( who put up a 930 save % last year), Luke Lee Knight ( a 6'2 18 year old who put up good #s in Alberta AAA last year) , Fiebelkorn who had a long stint with the Raiders while Tucker was hurt last year , and Cole Holewenko.
It will be interesting to see how some of the guys developed over the year. Atwal, Farge, Waseylenko, Lorange, Mahura and Morrisey will be fighting to make this team. It will also be interesting to see who comes and doesnt, I see Sutton isnt listed already.
why is sutton off ? ncaa ? sure looked good in midget last year

the voice
08-15-2011, 07:51 AM
We seem to have stalled our discussions. Does anyone know the answer to previous post about Sutton? On another note, is there a rookie camp, or is it straight into main camp on Thursday? What format is it? Drafted players, listed and 2010 roster players only? 3-4 teams to scrimmage? Some teams in the league waste their time running games with 160 players that "apply" to get in. From what I gather, the Raiders get down to the nuts and bolts of it and keep the numbers low at camp. Am I correct? You know what they say about assuming.....