PDA

View Full Version : Telus cup

rdreb
06-05-2005, 11:24 AM
I have not seen this on the site. I read in the paper that we will be hosting the Telus Cup in 2007.Now we need to add the Mem cup.
That would be the top two hockey events for the year. :clap: :clap:

Tinner
06-05-2005, 08:51 PM
The Telus Cup bid had been worked on for several months. All games in Red Deer will be played at the Arena except for the final, which will be played at the Centrium. If TSN decides to broadcast the semi final, it to will be at the Centrium.

Red Deer Minor Hockey will be looking for interested volunteers to help in various areas. Everything from team liasions to off ice officials. As with any major event, its success depends on the support of the volunteers.

RDRebelsfan
06-08-2005, 07:25 PM
The Telus Cup bid had been worked on for several months. All games in Red Deer will be played at the Arena except for the final, which will be played at the Centrium. If TSN decides to broadcast the semi final, it to will be at the Centrium.

Red Deer Minor Hockey will be looking for interested volunteers to help in various areas. Everything from team liasions to off ice officials. As with any major event, its success depends on the support of the volunteers.

Rebel39 you mus tbe with Red Deer minor hockey...if I'm sitll around the area...likely will be and if I don't ahve anything else happening during that time IE: another tourney booked or a Generals game I'd be more than greatful to help out provide the music and/or announce. I have an excellent program on my laptop provided with everything, songs, organs, horns you name it. I'd be more than glad to help out in that dept.