PDA

View Full Version : Overage Trade

grainbear
07-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Well we are now down to 3 20 year old players. Like this trade and also our Gm continues to always keep draft picks coming in the future. Now if we can begin to put some of that success on the ice for this season we can all be happy campers. I am sure that Cason will make a solid presence in Seattle and we create the space to put our new import dman and our younger prospects into the line up. I still would not be surprised to see one of our 19 year old dmen moved also wondering what will happen with a couple of 19 year old forwards from last year. We are only about 5 weeks from camp. Go Canes

2speak4all
07-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Well we are now down to 3 20 year old players. Like this trade and also our Gm continues to always keep draft picks coming in the future. Now if we can begin to put some of that success on the ice for this season we can all be happy campers. I am sure that Cason will make a solid presence in Seattle and we create the space to put our new import dman and our younger prospects into the line up. I still would not be surprised to see one of our 19 year old dmen moved also wondering what will happen with a couple of 19 year old forwards from last year. We are only about 5 weeks from camp. Go Canes

Good trade for the Canes.

I agree that we have to move some 19 year olds. Carrying seven 19 year olds into the 11-12 season is too many unless you plan to be making a major run for a Cup or something. Since I am pretty sure we can rule that out, I think 2 possibly 3 d'man have to move and at least 2 forwards. Who draws the lucky or unlucky straws??

My predictions are Oslanski and Kizuik and then either Ryckman or Johnston. Forwards likely to go Tarnasky and if I have to pick between Moser and Hood it would Moser mainly because his points were less, but I think the potential is there for him.

Will be an interesting time to watch. Getting excited to a new season starting.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: