PDA

View Full Version : WJC

lostsheep
08-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Ive been living undern a rock lately, how did Duncan do at the camp? :o

auch07
08-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Not sure how well he did but I did hear they kept him out of the 2nd intrasquad due to "potential injury". What exactly is the case I dont know but seeing the result of game 2 without him was a blowout....well it kinda makes one wonder what difference he would have made.

lordstanley
08-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Off topic but thanks to Boltz for the Ryan Olsen sig !!

New player this year seeing as Stefan Elliott is gone

lostsheep
08-10-2011, 10:50 AM
I wrote a letter in to the Star Phoenix about the lack of articles on our Blades, but i think they wont print it as is was a bit negitive towards them. I realize its summer and Hockey is far from most peoples minds, but i would like some idea for what our players are doing, and where others have gone. Oh well i guess somethings never change. If nothing else it gives me a place to vent! Thanks!:p

wango tango
08-10-2011, 11:43 AM
I wrote a letter in to the Star Phoenix about the lack of articles on our Blades, but i think they wont print it as is was a bit negitive towards them. I realize its summer and Hockey is far from most peoples minds, but i would like some idea for what our players are doing, and where others have gone. Oh well i guess somethings never change. If nothing else it gives me a place to vent! Thanks!:p

since the ownership of the paper changed, local stories have disappeared. i'm guessing it's part of cost cutting as many senior people from their news, sports, and entertainment are now gone. the paper to me now is nothing more than the flyer wrapper. we have a subscription where i work, i long ago cancelled my home service to the regina/toronto/calgary star phonenix.

Backhand
08-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Blades camp in 2 weeks!

lostsheep
08-13-2011, 01:24 PM
So does anyone out there think that some of the other players that are going to NHL camps have real shot at making the thier teams. Its always a posiblity, and what are to odds that someone unexpected is returned??

auch07
08-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Well I think it is safe to say Schenn, Hamilton and Elliot will not be returning lol.

lordstanley
08-13-2011, 08:45 PM
Well I think it is safe to say Schenn, Hamilton and Elliot will not be returning lol.

Agreed but if i had to pick 1 out of those 3 guys to return i would say Hamilton even that is probably 90% that he doesn't

auch07
08-15-2011, 10:58 AM
If Hamilton was to return....which other 20 would you say goodbye too? That is a big question. I would say Morrison personally and hope that Makarov does the job.

lordstanley
08-15-2011, 11:37 AM
If Hamilton was to return....which other 20 would you say goodbye too? That is a big question. I would say Morrison personally and hope that Makarov does the job.

Agreed !

hotdog-pocket
08-15-2011, 01:03 PM
If Hamilton returns to the WHL, I would say it's a safe bet he never plays for the Blades again. A trade with Kelowna would likely be worked out pretty easily.

Maybe Hammy for a kid the Blades traded away long ago in Colton Sissons? :)