PDA

View Full Version : Third best goalie in the WHL next season?

Sabes
06-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Tyler Plante and Devan Dubnyk finish 1a and 1b. Lets see who is #3.

peatfan
06-14-2005, 02:05 AM
n/m :clap:

HAF
06-14-2005, 06:44 AM
It wont let me vote but I vote for Price!!!

Beaner
06-14-2005, 10:11 AM
I'll vote for Price.

Would have voted for Yeomans but he has had such a better team in front of him than Price, and Price really impressed me during the Top Prospects game.

WHEATMAN
07-13-2005, 11:41 AM
Tyler Plante? archibald isnt good enough to tie plantes skates

Stay-Puft
07-13-2005, 11:58 AM
I'll vote price.

Sabes
07-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Tyler Plante? archibald isnt good enough to tie plantes skates

Use your eyes and read the first post and it says Tyler Plante was tied for 1st in votes with Dubnyk.

Joe Hallenback
07-14-2005, 01:10 PM
you wheat king fans are going to see the true colors in your "i cant get off my knees plante" without the allstar team . and no you dont have a allstar team this year. and i have seen archibald play alot last year and he moves quick and looked great. maybe ask beauchimin who was better at that age.

Wrong. Plante will be better and so will the defence thats playing in front of him this year. While it is true the Wheaties offence will be no were near last years team it will still be enough to beat the pretenders in the East.

Sabes
07-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Wrong. Plante will be better and so will the defence thats playing in front of him this year. While it is true the Wheaties offence will be no were near last years team it will still be enough to beat the pretenders in the East.

I also agree Plante will be better and I am a Raider fan. He's got good size and always has the angle covered. If they change the size of the goal pads he might get hurt a bit because when he goes down it's like 2 sheets of plywood together.

Joe Hallenback
07-16-2005, 10:39 PM
what do you mean IF? of course they are changing the size of the pads.thats why i said he wont be as good . those pads allow him to play how he does he has to change his play style. mark my words he wont be as good.and then everyones excuse will be he doesnt have the team he did last year

:wave: <----Thats Plante waving to the Raiders as Brandon knocks out the Raiders again. :groovy:

WHEATMAN
07-19-2005, 12:28 PM
i didnt notice he was tied with dubnyk, credut to pa archibald is good but i wouldnt think he is even close to plante