PDA

View Full Version : Local Victorian now AC with Royals

Arthur Fonzerelli
08-17-2011, 11:35 PM
It was announced today that well known Victoria hockey coach Craig Didmon will be an Assistant Coach for the Royals. Craig has been the coach of the Victoria Cougars JrB, AC with the JrA Victoria Grizzlies, Head Coach of the South Island Thunderbirds MML and Head Instructor with the Belmont and Spencer Hockey Academies. Craig is an outstanding choice by the Royals for this position and his local connections will certainly help put butts in the seats.

fatshad
08-18-2011, 09:45 AM
Sounds like a good deal for everyone concerned on the Didmon hiring as asst coach. Also good to hear the Royals have sold 3000 season tickets to this point and almost all the rink advertising. Drop the Puck !!!! :)

50sWHLer
08-18-2011, 09:49 PM
Where did you hear that 3000 Sold Season Tickets sold figure??

And by Rink advertising do you mean Rink Boards, Ice logos, Bowl signage, and concourse signage? --- or what do you mean??

salmonkingsforever
08-18-2011, 10:05 PM
Where did you hear that 3000 Sold Season Tickets sold figure??

And by Rink advertising do you mean Rink Boards, Ice logos, Bowl signage, and concourse signage? --- or what do you mean??

http://victoriaroyals.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47:royals-marketing-initiatives-take-shape&catid=1:news-rotator&Itemid=6

http://victoriaroyals.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42:royals-near-3000-season-ticket-holders&catid=1:news-rotator&Itemid=6

50sWHLer
08-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Oh, I see, this information is coming from Mr. Mazur and THE RG Marketing Team that never released ANY STH count information during the recent 5 years?? ----- and you believe it??? ---- Why would you ?? ---- something like the Game Nite announced attendance --"Fabricated" !!!

And when the last ECHL season ended, all but 4 Rink Board panels were sold, right? - So, good for them, at least they kept those ECHL Salmon King sponsors. -- Hey, but wait a minute, didn't some of these companies sign multi-year contracts?

They've had ALL SUMMER to sell those Bowl signs too --- Last time I was in the SOFMC the SAME unsold panels are visible ---- so ---

" All Isn't as Rosy as it Seems !!"

fatshad
08-21-2011, 11:50 AM
Season hasnt even started yet and I have had my fill of negativity from a couple of regular posters on this site. Its a new team in a new league. Give it a year and if it doesnt work then feel free to post your cheery comments. It seems like the glass is always half empty with some of you guys. I am hoping you guys find a bowling league or something to keep you busy for the hockey season.:o

Go Royals Go :clap:

pontcanna
08-21-2011, 12:38 PM
Agreed that there is a difference between offering commentary (pro or con) and trolling. Some recent posts are tending to the latter.

TourettesGuy
08-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Didmon was a coach for my Middle & High school's hockey programs. I was never in it, but a couple of my good friends were and they say he was great.