PDA

View Full Version : Spokane's next three games

upper level fan
01-21-2005, 05:22 PM
So how does everyone think spokane is going to do in the next three home games? If they can win all three they could have a chance to be sitting in third place in the division.

speedkills
01-21-2005, 05:34 PM
I'm hoping to get two of the three, I'll be happy if we can get these two this weekend. Tonite would be a nice way to start, and we really need to beat Tri-Cities tomorrow, Seattle's beatable, especially now that we have a little more depth at D. The boys actually played a great first 30 minutes the last time Seattle was in town.

Let's hope the Chiefs play with a little 'grit' tonite, see if they don't come out with a little fire after what happened in the last game against Everett.

upper level fan
01-21-2005, 05:38 PM
I agree if they can get these first two seattle would just be a bonus on tuesday then if they could win that one. We are only 6 points behind Portland but have three games in hand, but in turn we are only 2 points ahead of Tri-cities but they have three games in hand on us. So actually when you look at it Portland could very easily end up in 5th if they dont start doing something. Get a win tonight and tomorrow and then they will be in good shape. I also think a win against everette would give them alot of confidence to.