PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Rome

Scout
06-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Here is a progress report on former Bronco Aaron Rome courtesy Cincinnati Mighty Ducks of the A.H.L.

Aaron Rome:
Rome was a standout in his first year of professional hockey. He was solid at both ends of the ice, tallying two goals and sixteen points, with an even plus/minus. Rome also posted 130 penalty minutes.

By the time play-offs rolled around, Rome had really found his stride. He led all defensemen and was tied for third on the team in scoring with three goals and three assists, including two power play goals. He also was one of just two defensemen who played in all 12 playoff games.

Rome's future is bright but he'll return to the A.H.L. next season. He should be one of the leaders on the blue line for Portland in the fall, and could be ready for the N.H.L. by next year at this time.

Scout

ointhecreek
06-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Good to hear. I hope he does well! :clap:

fightstrap50
06-07-2005, 07:19 PM
yeah I miss Aron here in Cranbrook too, but that was the best trade the ICE ever made getting Duncan Milroy and BJ Boxma back again where he belonged, but it got us the Memorial Cup in the end.

Aaron would have still played a big part in the Cup for us but in order to get quality guys you have to give quality guys, like Jason Jaffray, Rome, and Jeff Harvey as our old back up( who I never missed one bit).

Last seasons trade for Shenderling to Swift and Busto to the Ice really worked well for both teams as well.

way to go Aaron, keep it up and you'll get to the show one day