PDA

View Full Version : general stuff

the voice
09-09-2011, 07:07 AM
Pretty quiet on the team front. Anyone been down to practice? Any news on roster changes? What is the season ticket count? Is your grass mowed?

Tamal_SC
09-09-2011, 10:54 AM
We have a similar situation here in Swift, no announcements of roster cuts at all. On the team website though the roster is now accurate so at least that is something. It sounds like PA and Swift are both having similar season ticket issues, it is too bad because in the next couple of years they both should be good teams.

the voice
09-09-2011, 11:24 AM
I think once decisions are final we'll get that info. Hopefully ticket sales pick up. The lack of press is not restricted to Swift and PA. Just check any team site and other Jr. A leagues and it's the same. It's frustrating as a fan as we want to get it going, but on the business side I guess teams want to concentrate on getting the right squad on the ice and keeping their cards close to their vest. It's also tough on the cuts and the team is respecting that. I guess we need to be patient.The team realizes fans are important and it shouldn't be taken as a negative that we are not informed every day. In the meantime, BUY, BUY, BUY people. We need to do our part.

Caniac#5
09-09-2011, 12:30 PM
Similar situation in the Bridge. The economy and lackluster seasons may have something to do with it. My best way for following rosters is on twitter guys. Any opinions on the Mastcard top 10? Kootaney wasn't on the list much but, look what they became.

chalk_one_up
09-10-2011, 10:17 PM
You'd expect more information leaked out to the public, considering the Raiders are a community owned team.