PDA

View Full Version : 500 TICKETS ONLY LEFT FOR OPENER !!!!

50sWHLer
09-19-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey, just read on the 'Royals' website that, as of today, Monday, Sept 19/11, there are only 500 seats remaining for the Opener. So with 5 days to go, and if that statement is correct, IT'S JUST GOTTA BE A SELLOUT !!! Be nice to see 7200+- in the SOFMC again !!

GO ROYALS GO !!!

50sWHLer
09-20-2011, 07:30 PM
According to CHEK TV --- As of 5PM it's just about a SELL OUT, ---- apparently only a 'FEW' single seats remaining !!

WAY TO GO !!!!! Nice way to welcome the WHL back !

GO ROYALS GO !!!!

salmonkingsforever
09-21-2011, 12:31 PM
According to CHEK TV --- As of 5PM it's just about a SELL OUT, ---- apparently only a 'FEW' single seats remaining !!

WAY TO GO !!!!! Nice way to welcome the WHL back !

GO ROYALS GO !!!!

It looks like the Doctor prescribed you some meds :D

I heard that it is a sellout, but there is a possibility of some seats opening up for sale in the next few days.

50sWHLer
09-21-2011, 08:08 PM
Yah SKF, I visited the Doc a few days ago, and he prescribed a little Pill ( Not a littloe Blue one -- thank you ) --- Apparently if you take one about an Hour before game time, it will allow one to watch & enjoy the fast skating, hard hitting, sharp shooting, testosterone driven Young WHL Hockey players, while at the same time moving any negative and clouded opinions of the off ice Ownership to the back of the center frontal lobe, and therfore not inhibiting the enjoyment of Canada's Game!! -- Who would have known??

Yup, a lot of our Family are going ( one on the ice during the nite) !!

I've got new batteries in my Walkman !! GIVE ME MY COWBELL

I'M READY !!! GO ROYALS GO !!!!

pontcanna
09-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Good to have you onside, MY MAN!

50sWHLer
09-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Thank you pontcanna, BUT I have a question ! Wikipidea, with information supplied by RG & The City of Victoria states the seating capacity for the SOFMC is 7400, YET they announced a Sell Out at just over 7000, and if IT'S A SELL OUT, why are there singles left for sale??

Is a SELL OUT, not a SELL OUT??? --- I'm confused with how RG adds things up !!! 1 + 1 = 3 ??? :rolleyes:

CdnSailor
09-23-2011, 09:57 PM
Thank you pontcanna, BUT I have a question ! Wikipidea, with information supplied by RG & The City of Victoria states the seating capacity for the SOFMC is 7400, YET they announced a Sell Out at just over 7000, and if IT'S A SELL OUT, why are there singles left for sale??

Is a SELL OUT, not a SELL OUT??? --- I'm confused with how RG adds things up !!! 1 + 1 = 3 ??? :rolleyes:

No offence but as I recall the Salmon Kings had sell outs as well in its hay day :clap:

Squig
09-24-2011, 12:38 PM

Every rink i know has a number that they call a sell out - In Kelowna anything over 5000 is a sell out even tho the seating capacity is 5218.

the Royal Flush
09-24-2011, 01:14 PM
To all of us that have been patiently waiting 17 years for tonight...this is it baby!!!:groovy::clap::bounce::D:) Thank you RG properties!

CdnSailor
09-24-2011, 02:49 PM
To all of us that have been patiently waiting 17 years for tonight...this is it baby!!!:groovy::clap::bounce::D:) Thank you RG properties!

sOrRy but UGHHHHHHHHHH

50sWHLer
09-24-2011, 06:39 PM
Looking forward to Hockey again in the SOFMC

Hope that RoyalFlush & EVERYBODY enjoys the evening !

Hey, I just took one of my little Special Frontal Lobe Pills, CDNSailor -- Sounds that YOU should have one too !

Marty just took one, and I'll give him one for you too, OK ??

GO S/KINGS ----- err --- SORRY ---- GO ROYALS GO!!!!!

CdnSailor
09-24-2011, 11:23 PM
LOL. Sat with my glasses of wine and enjoyed the game, allbeit I had to pay to watch it while other across Canada watched it on Shaw TV

50sWHLer
09-28-2011, 02:50 PM
Most of the people who I chatted with who watched the Season Opener on Shaw TV stated that the CowBells were hardly audible or effective. ( Way to quiet ) Did any of you hear this??

A very simple solution ---- As some of us did for the SK's games.--- remove the paper clip like bell striker, and install a 3/4 metal fender washer in its place --- This increases the sound substantially

A Heck of a Lot LOWDER :) GO ROYALS GO !!!

salmonkingsforever
09-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Most of the people who I chatted with who watched the Season Opener on Shaw TV stated that the CowBells were hardly audible or effective. ( Way to quiet ) Did any of you hear this??

A very simple solution ---- As some of us did for the SK's games.--- remove the paper clip like bell striker, and install a 3/4 metal fender washer in its place --- This increases the sound substantially
A Heck of a Lot LOWDER :) GO ROYALS GO !!!

sounds like Wobneb has been replace with Tim "The Toolman" Taylor! :bounce:

pontcanna
09-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Most of the people who I chatted with who watched the Season Opener on Shaw TV stated that the CowBells were hardly audible or effective
While at the game I had the PVR grabbing it off Shaw for posterity. The contrast between what it sounded/felt like live compared to on TV was immense. The Shaw folk must have been in an almost sealed booth, the ambient atmosphere and noise was so muted. This was especially noticeable during the anthem, when the only people audibly singing along were a couple of very off-key players. Not representative at all of the real event.