PDA

View Full Version : New Website

Lefty
06-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Well, there's a temporary new website up at saskatoonblades.com.

Looks like a decent start. I'm quite excited to see the new site, not to mention the 2005-2006 team. Less than three months until training camp starts.

GBG BLEED BLUE
06-09-2005, 05:14 PM
I really hope that the new website looks better than the old one because I think it is time for a big change, I also think that could add a section for actually buying the team clothing and other items online and they also could add a section about the Booster Club. At least that is what I would hope they would do to the website, but whatever they do to the website and I am sure it will be much better.

Trav
06-18-2005, 06:54 PM
The new site looks pretty decent so far, it was definitely time for a change, the old one was pretty crappy but they did at least have their press releases updated and in order. The roster section sucked the most, was disorganized in my opinion.

bladesvoice
06-18-2005, 09:05 PM
they don't have a staff member whose sole job is to work on the web-site. There are only 6 full-time staff members not associated with the hockey side of the Blades' organization...receptionist, accountant, executive assistant, director of marketing, ticket co-ordinator and account executive. Web-master is not in any of their job descriptions...but they do the best they can with the time they have available, which is extremelt limited come hockey season.

B-T-W, I'm glad I finally was able to register. You can e-mail me anytime and I will try to respond as quickly as possible.

Les Lazaruk
a-k-a bladesvoice

GBG BLEED BLUE
06-19-2005, 02:55 PM
they don't have a staff member whose sole job is to work on the web-site.

B-T-W, I'm glad I finally was able to register. You can e-mail me anytime and I will try to respond as quickly as possible.

Les Lazaruk
a-k-a bladesvoice

don't they hire a professional web designer to work on the website?
welcome aboard, this site is a great place for disscussion for events and disscussion involving all of the WHL teams.

bladesvoice
06-19-2005, 03:21 PM
they still have to get info from the team to update the site. My point is the Blades' staff has a lot on their plate and things slip through the cracks. Having observed them, I'm amazed they get done what they do!

Les

saskdevil
08-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Wow I wonder if they will have the site up in time for the training camp, it's been a while.They update every so often but it's nice to know what is going on once in a while !! :D