PDA

View Full Version : next season

original6
06-10-2005, 08:51 AM
who are some of the new guys that may make the club next season

langdak
06-10-2005, 09:57 PM
i have been doing some thinking about this as well, i have come up with a few that i beleive may be there:

Tyson Sexsmith
Milan Lucic
Scott Gabriel
David Rutherford
Ryan Molle

i am sure there are a few others i may add to that list, but my brain functionality on a friday evening after 3 solid days of work meetings, isnt working the best right now

Beaner
06-12-2005, 10:22 AM
Sexsmith is a lock as the backup, he may eventually earn the starting position.

Gabriel and Lucic should be regulars, maybe not consistant starters, but regulars.

The rest are trying to earn spots just like everyone else.

Kassian
06-13-2005, 12:44 AM
Barring injury or a horrible training camp, Sexsmith and Lucic are givens to make the team next year, IMO.

langdak
06-13-2005, 02:13 AM
i am looking forward to seeing Lucic play, i was really impressed with the limited action he has last year

i was also impressed with Sexsmith and Rutherford when they got their chance

thankyougiants
06-15-2005, 06:01 PM
The only player that i truly can't stand to watch (he kind of reminds me of a sloth) is Gordichuk... Anyone else. He is so hard to watch, he seems so awkward on skates nevermind with the puck! Anyone else? :confused: :confused:

Kassian
06-16-2005, 01:14 AM
The only player that i truly can't stand to watch (he kind of reminds me of a sloth) is Gordichuk... Anyone else. He is so hard to watch, he seems so awkward on skates nevermind with the puck! Anyone else? :confused: :confused:

No you are not alone. Gordichuk is terrible. What the hell was Edmonton thinking when they drafted him? :confused:

thankyougiants
06-16-2005, 06:11 PM
Who do you think that should be named? Triston didn't do much of anything it seemed! (sorry I am not at all a Grant fan!)

Me: Bartley or Fistric?

Kassian
06-16-2005, 07:55 PM
Who do you think that should be named? Triston didn't do much of anything it seemed! (sorry I am not at all a Grant fan!)

Me: Bartley or Fistric?

I thought Triston did a good job under the circumstances. A lot of nights he was one of the only players out there throwing the body around.

I'd definitely give the "C" back to Fistric if it were up to me.

Jimmy
07-13-2005, 07:00 AM
While Bartley seemed to be one of the only players willing to show up every night, I think he'd play better without the C on this uni...

Fistric has shown he has what it takes.