PDA

View Full Version : Warriors add goalie from EVT

patsdude114
10-03-2011, 02:38 PM
http://www.whl.ca/article/warriors-acquire-siemens-from-tips

back to back years the Warriors have made a trade with EVT for a goalie.

Do the Warriors move forward with Siemens as there starter or do they still keep around 20yr old Dubyk???

I personally would trade Dubyk to SC they are in desparate need of a goalie & may even over pay just to get a goalie. Not sure if Dubyk is worth over paying for though.

I think Siemens & Stone would be more then capable of building the goalie position around for the year. Would love to hear what Warrior fans think of this trade :)

lordstanley
10-03-2011, 02:53 PM
http://www.whl.ca/article/warriors-acquire-siemens-from-tips

back to back years the Warriors have made a trade with EVT for a goalie.

Do the Warriors move forward with Siemens as there starter or do they still keep around 20yr old Dubyk???

I personally would trade Dubyk to SC they are in desparate need of a goalie & may even over pay just to get a goalie. Not sure if Dubyk is worth over paying for though.

I think Siemens & Stone would be more then capable of building the goalie position around for the year. Would love to hear what Warrior fans think of this trade :)

For sure Dubyk will be gone soon when the Return of Colin Bowman hapends

I like this move for the Tribe i believe them and Brandon will battle all year long for first in the east division

patsdude114
10-03-2011, 03:04 PM
i did not see Bowman was returned but yes that move strengthen's the Warriors all around & gives Dubyk a ticket out of town maybe just down the hwy to SC if swifty wants a 20yr old goalie which will then force them to move a 20yr old skater forsure. Pats will take Hoban, Wagner or Peddle ;)

Maybe Wagner can be another Schnieder for the Pats & actually complete another full season after injuries put Schnieder as a big question mark.

warr2
10-03-2011, 08:37 PM
Dubyk sent back to humbolt and stone sent down. Like the trade as it seems it would have been done sooner but of siemens injury set it back

lordstanley
10-03-2011, 08:40 PM
Dubyk sent back to humbolt and stone sent down. Like the trade as it seems it would have been done sooner but of siemens injury set it back

My guess is Bowman will be back soon ? or you guys in the market for a new a 1 ?

Trav
10-03-2011, 08:55 PM
i did not see Bowman was returned but yes that move strengthen's the Warriors all around & gives Dubyk a ticket out of town maybe just down the hwy to SC if swifty wants a 20yr old goalie which will then force them to move a 20yr old skater forsure. Pats will take Hoban, Wagner or Peddle ;)

Maybe Wagner can be another Schnieder for the Pats & actually complete another full season after injuries put Schnieder as a big question mark.

Bowman hasn't been returned, someone above is getting ahead of himself a bit, Bowman's still at the Connecticut Whale training camp and doing well by the looks of it. They made some releases today and he wasn't one of them. Theirs bout 9 or 10 d-men left there so I imagine a couple more releases. It's possible he could be assigned to the ECHL if he doesn't make the Whale although if that did happen it wouldn't surprise me to see him decline and go back to Moose Jaw.

lordstanley
10-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Bowman hasn't been returned, someone above is getting ahead of himself a bit, Bowman's still at the Connecticut Whale training camp and doing well by the looks of it. They made some releases today and he wasn't one of them. Theirs bout 9 or 10 d-men left there so I imagine a couple more releases. It's possible he could be assigned to the ECHL if he doesn't make the Whale although if that did happen it wouldn't surprise me to see him decline and go back to Moose Jaw.

Go back and read Trav i never said he is back for sure i assumed he would be coming back at some point before you make someone out to look bad make sure you re-read

Trav
10-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Go back and read Trav i never said he is back for sure i assumed he would be coming back at some point before you make someone out to look bad make sure you re-read

Lol go back and read what? ur little edit? You must think I'm blind and stupid lol, I know what you wrote earlier...Dubyk gone with the return of Bowman

lordstanley
10-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Lol go back and read what? ur little edit? You must think I'm blind and stupid lol, I know what you wrote earlier...Dubyk gone with the return of Bowman

You are right i did edit it but thats not the point what i was getting at originaly was with the return of Bowman i never said he is back now or will be soon i just said with the return, that could mean a number of things

patsdude114
10-03-2011, 09:37 PM
haha im not getting into this as i dont really care what was said to be honest... that is why i stated i didnt see anywhere that he was returned.

Either way the Warriors will not keep Dubyk (if he has or hasnt been re-assigned yet) not with Siemens in the fold now.

MJ Fan
10-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Goode trade for us, I like Siemans and Tremblay as a strong backup this year. We didn't spend too much either i Grant who likely wasn't back for us this year. We are deep in picks too so giving up the two thirds isnt bad