PDA

View Full Version : Colliton says he's ready for pro

Sabes
06-12-2005, 02:19 PM
http://www.newyorkislanders.com/pressbox/archive.asp?id=343

Creepshow
06-14-2005, 11:25 AM
I figured colliton would go pro, I called that one. I also think beauch will go pro even though dumb wildeyes doesnt think either of them will go pro.

Wildeyes
06-16-2005, 09:57 PM
I figured colliton would go pro, I called that one. I also think beauch will go pro even though dumb wildeyes doesnt think either of them will go pro.

if colliton goes pro he will be a 3rd line center or winger,
If no NHL Beauch will be back,

reason Flyers Goalies Robert Esche
Shawn Burke

Phantom Goalies Antero Niittymaki
Neil Little

and i dont think that they will send him down to the Echl to be back up
they will probably send him back here so he would play at least 75% of the games

Also i would like to congratate Riley Cote and his Philly Phantoms for winning the calder Cup. Led the Phantoms with 280 penalty minutes Scored his first AHL goal on Oct. 22 vs. Hamilton.

Billy Blade
06-17-2005, 12:22 PM
if colliton goes pro he will be a 3rd line center or winger,
If no NHL Beauch will be back,

reason Flyers Goalies Robert Esche
Shawn Burke

Phantom Goalies Antero Niittymaki
Neil Little

and i dont think that they will send him down to the Echl to be back up
they will probably send him back here so he would play at least 75% of the games

Burke is done with the Flyers. The goaltenders when they do start up again will be Esche and Niittymaki. Beauch will get a good long look at getting the starting job with the Phantoms with Little backing him up. The Flyers have other good goaltending prospects right now too in Tremblay, Houle, and Bruckler, but Beauchemin is much further ahead of them.