PDA

View Full Version : Swift Current

2speak4all
10-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Wow ????? Amazing?? Why change up the lines in a game when you think you could get 2 points. Change some major forward lines in a game when you really want and need 2 points for standings and for team morale and the coaching team comes up short big time. This is just don't need 2 points, but coming up the next 10 days up against Kootenay 2 games, Red Deer, Edmonton, Swift Current again. No time to sit back and figure out lines. The coaching staff needs to find and build confidence in the team they have now.

And as for the players on the ice, they did the best they could. Lets get some cuts made and let this team move with some continuity and stability.

Go Canes go !!!!

CanesCrazy
10-08-2011, 10:08 PM
It may be a good thing we still have all the extra bodies we do with all the injuries right now.

#8-Hulit- Injured
#15-Sofillas-Injured
#16-Fyten-Injured
#19-Sutter-Injured
#21-Merkley-Injured
#29-Jackson-Injured
#31-Ketlo-Healthy Scratch

When every one of your skating scratches is injured, what choice does the coaching staff have but to make line changes? It is mathematically impossible not to. They even had Henry playing as a forward to fill the void.

2speak4all
10-08-2011, 10:20 PM
It may be a good thing we still have all the extra bodies we do with all the injuries right now.

#8-Hulit- Injured
#15-Sofillas-Injured
#16-Fyten-Injured
#19-Sutter-Injured
#21-Merkley-Injured
#29-Jackson-Injured
#31-Ketlo-Healthy Scratch

When every one of your skating scratches is injured, what choice does the coaching staff have but to make line changes? It is mathematically impossible not to. They even had Henry playing as a forward to fill the void.

Not exactly sold on Sutter being hurt, but being that they playing Swift Current, they may have decided to give him a rest in an anticipated win .

Only goes to show you, never anticipate a WIN or a LOSS@@

Big Torro
10-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Don't believe our coaching staff has the ability to build confidence in these young players, let alone teach. As for thinking Sutter is a healthy scratch, I highly doubt it. He is more likely to be sick or something. Agree with Canescrazy, as hard to make roster cuts with all the players out on injury

2speak4all
10-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Don't believe our coaching staff has the ability to build confidence in these young players, let alone teach. As for thinking Sutter is a healthy scratch, I highly doubt it. He is more likely to be sick or something. Agree with Canescrazy, as hard to make roster cuts with all the players out on injury

I agree with you.. Don't believe our coaching staff has the ability to build confidence in young or VETERAN players.

Have to do whatever it takes to move on and move ahead

HURRICANE'S ROCK
10-08-2011, 11:35 PM
Not exactly sold on Sutter being hurt, but being that they playing Swift Current, they may have decided to give him a rest in an anticipated win .

I can only hope you were trying to be sarcastic. :confused: