PDA

View Full Version : Only complainers?

CHtoo
10-09-2011, 06:10 PM
The team wins big last night in a very entertaining game and no comments or congrats?

Do all Bronco fans only post doom and gloom comments?

Off to the game.

Toswammi
10-09-2011, 10:39 PM
Great game last night no doubt, that was a fun game to be at.

Tonight, well Edm is a good team and they took advantage of their scoring chances where we couldn't. I am confident in a win on Wed.

jersey
10-10-2011, 10:03 AM
some of the players last nite looked really tired,,,if lamb wants to win more than one game in a row he will have to get better at player asset management. some players did not have the legs or strength to finsih off last nite... lets go broncos!!!

ointhecreek
10-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Are you complaining about complainers? lol.:p

Quarter Century Fan
10-11-2011, 04:34 PM
CHtoo Only complainers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The team wins big last night in a very entertaining game and no comments or congrats?

Do all Bronco fans only post doom and gloom comments?

Interesting comment Chtooo, If you look at the last thread people were trying to come up with ideas to fill seats at the rink so we can keep our franchise past this year... I never noticed you giving any positive or proactive comments in this regard. As for the Broncos playing well against Lethbridge, I agree. It is hard to get excited about one win though when the next night their play lacked intensity and desire again.:confused:

dodywood4ever
10-11-2011, 09:38 PM
Blanke had a wicked scrap. Couple of those a night is worth the ticket price easily.

Broncs in RD
10-12-2011, 11:22 AM
I would really enjoy to read a game recap from someone who attends the games. Win or Lose. Ern wrote a good one, but has taken a backseat the past 2 years.

Flathead
10-12-2011, 11:27 PM
the Broncos have been playing very good hockey. they have a good team and with the mix of younsters and vets they are only going to get better. Lamb is playing everybody and a few vets have been benched from time to time as well.
Although we lost the Edmonton game, I think from the second period on we played really good against them, and we played hard right until the final buzzer!

CHtoo
10-13-2011, 07:57 AM
A bit sloppy at times but a win is a win!

I commented during the game that Brad was being fed the puck too much.
I like being proven wrong.

Going to be a tough weekend.

dodywood4ever
10-16-2011, 01:01 PM
Blanke had another good tilt last night.