PDA

View Full Version : huge week for the blades franchise

wango tango
10-10-2011, 05:15 PM
wednesday the final presentations are made by the groups for the kelowna, red deer, and saskatoon memorial cup bid committees.

should the saskatoon blades be awarded the 2013 memorial cup it will set in motion moves lorne molleken make to change the roster in preparation to host at the end of next season.

dziurzynski could be dealt, hamilton who i though was for sure gone, could be sent back too. if he is returned to junior, he would also be dealt.

as it sits right now collins, nicholls, and cox would be the teams 20's for next season. i can see nicholls and cox staying, collins has been a bit of a disappointment to start this season. hopefully he turns it up because the blades will need all three 20's to be a big part of the team next year.

defense and goaltending look to be the foundation everything else will be built on if saskatoon wins the right to host.

curwie
10-10-2011, 05:49 PM
wednesday the final presentations are made by the groups for the kelowna, red deer, and saskatoon memorial cup bid committees.

should the saskatoon blades be awarded the 2013 memorial cup it will set in motion moves lorne molleken make to change the roster in preparation to host at the end of next season.

dziurzynski could be dealt, hamilton who i though was for sure gone, could be sent back too. if he is returned to junior, he would also be dealt.

as it sits right now collins, nicholls, and cox would be the teams 20's for next season. i can see nicholls and cox staying, collins has been a bit of a disappointment to start this season. hopefully he turns it up because the blades will need all three 20's to be a big part of the team next year.

defense and goaltending look to be the foundation everything else will be built on if saskatoon wins the right to host.

What makes you think hammy could be back? I really don't see that happening.

Tidball
10-11-2011, 05:20 PM
What makes you think hammy could be back? I really don't see that happening.

Hamilton signed a contract in April 2011. They are paying him to play. He was also on the opening night roster. Pirate(erc... western elite) Thinks Hamilton will return. That is not the case(barring a fluke injury)

Nook
10-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Since Hamilton has a contract with the Oilers, they would likely send him to Stockton of the ECHL if he couldn't cut it with the OKC Barons.

He won't be back... The Oilers intend of developing him in the AHL this season.