PDA

View Full Version : Giants reassign Dalton Olsen to AJHL

Lucic
10-11-2011, 04:10 PM
The Vancouver Giants have reassigned defenseman Dalton Olsen to the Canmore Eagles of the Alberta Junior Hockey League. In 4 games this season, the 18 year old had 1 goal, 6 penalty minutes, and was a -5. The Giants roster is now down to 26 players.

Link (http://www.vancouvergiants.com/article/giants-reassign-dalton-olsen-to-ajhl)

Geddy Lee
10-16-2011, 03:54 PM
IMO he was the weakest of a very mediocre bunch. There's still a couple who are in over their head most nights, one of whom (Hart) is 19 years old.

Giantsfan
10-16-2011, 05:25 PM
Hart is another player who plays way too soft. I don't expect him to drop the gloves nightly, but show some balls. It's frustrating when guys like Gallagher & Ast show more nuts than a guy like Hart.

Lucic
10-16-2011, 06:16 PM
IMO he was the weakest of a very mediocre bunch. There's still a couple who are in over their head most nights, one of whom (Hart) is 19 years old.

I agree on Hart. Not impressed with him at all. When the team has to make another decision on which defenseman to cut once Manning returns I hope it's Hart. I'd rather keep both McNaughton and Orban over him.