PDA

View Full Version : Game #10 Pats in RD

patsdude114
10-15-2011, 08:43 PM
A little late creating this thread today, as i was busy working today & didnt get a chance before i left for work as it was a spur of the moment....

Anyways..................now to the match up... The Pats are coming off a big 6-3 win in EDM last nite, which seemed to be a very entertaining hockey game with (i think without double checking) 72 shots combined.

Red Deer has a very solid line up yet again this year, Dumba & Petrovic anchoring the defense with Persson, Kambeitz, & Elson... still missing is RNH who may or may not be back in RD this year... im leaning towards will not be back though not sure if there has been any offical word from the Oilers yet what is happening with Hopkins.

As i type this out the Pats & Rebels are currently tied at 1-1 with Elson & Davidson scoring the goals. The Pats are playing Beukeboom & giving the nite off to Hewitt who deserves a game off after the past 2 games. Im very confident in Beukeboom as he did play a solid game in his loss to the Ice a few weeks ago.

patsdude114
10-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Anoher tough loss for Beukeboom & the Pats lossing 4-1 (with 2 empty net goals) nohting wrong with getting abit more practice with the net pulled but the game was alot closer then the final score shows due to the 2 EN goals.

Both Klimchuk & Weal hit bar a few shifts between each other after the 10min mark of the 3rd, if (i know a big if & it didnt happen) 1 of those find its way in the net we r looking at a 2-2 hockey & who knows what could of happened then.

A 7-3 start is nothing to complain about for a Pats team that wasnt expected to make any noise at all this early in the year. A 2-1 road trip thru alberta nothing wrong with that at all, hopefully the Pats can get Beukeboom his 1st career win the next time he is between the pipes. I would think he will get to start in 1 of the next 3 games as we play CGY & PA twice before we match up against 3 favorites this year in SASK (2) EDM & MJ

RWAH
10-16-2011, 12:38 PM
I hope they stay sharp for Cal and PA. We know what happens when you don't have the respect for the opposition, or think it will be easy. PG beats you in your own building. I'm sure the coaches will remind them.