PDA

View Full Version : Lamoureaux reassigned:

Geddy Lee
10-17-2011, 04:09 PM
This will make a lot of people happy, including myself. Gone to Okotoks of the AJHL. :groovy:

Lucic
10-17-2011, 10:43 PM
Thank god. This should have happened a long time ago. But I'll happily take it now. :clap:

dondo
10-18-2011, 04:37 PM
:clap::) - yes I am happy - but less about the player, but rather the opportunities he was given without merit.

Giantsfan
10-19-2011, 01:22 AM
I've never seen a player with less talent get more ice time than Lamoureux. He had ample chances to score & he just isn't up to WHL standards. About time they got rid of him.

steamer1112
10-24-2011, 01:14 AM
I have been negligent about reading this site for the past week or so, imagine my surprise to see "Lamoreux" on the point on a power-play on Sunday. Then I looked a little closer and yahoo, it's not Lammy. :D

dondo
10-24-2011, 02:03 AM
no its Tvrdon .. wearing #17 :D and yes :D -- feels like a weight has literally been lifted off of this team and the young guys are making the most of their chances.

Now the G's have got to get rid of Connor Redmond as I can see that addition doing what they got rid of.. Apparently he's now able to play, but without any real game minutes and having been injured for the better part of two years, the rust will be prodigious.

I am hoping he is on a very short leash as we have too many young players actually stepping it up that another veteran influence might be detrimental.

Geddy Lee
10-24-2011, 04:22 PM
The Giants just added another 19 year old to their roster. Taylor Makin, formerly of the Prince George Cougars, has loined the team as a free agent. :confused:

dondo
10-25-2011, 01:28 AM
not that big, big minus player and not a point producer -- wth?? :confused: why the hell would they ruin the developing chemistry with an also ran?

http://www.whl.ca/roster/show/id/923