PDA

View Full Version : Game #12 Pats in PA

patsdude114
10-22-2011, 09:39 PM
Well abit late doing this thread today (since the game is over now) went to saskatoon with the wife & some friends.

Very happy to see the Pats coaches putting Schiedl with Weal its about damn time & i really hope they dont change it up anytime soon. Schiedl is 1 of a very few players on our team that can keep up with Weal & has the skill to play with him.

I still feel our PP is a work in progress altho someone said before we had the 9th best PP in the league at 24% that is very early numbers in the season & the Pats PP is no where close to a 24% ratio (on ice product & how its ran) those are inflated due to the begining of the season & all it takes is 1 good game on the PP to inflat those numbers higher then they should be. I really hate having 4 forwards on the PP, especially with Weal as the forward on the point. It takes alot of learning over the years to get the positioning down on the point & even having the poise to get pucks thru, Weal has the skill to be there dont get me wrong the game is slowed down for him with the skill level he has but his biggest strength is being wasted while standing at the blueline on the PP.

Listening to the game on the drive home from Saskatoon sounded like Hewitt & Williams both played solid games & making some huge saves at both ends of the ice. Altho Plaster does get excited over the littlest of things so who really knows with the big saves he creates but all in all Plaster does make it entertaining to listen too.

Tomorrow nite round 2 between the Raiders & Pats, towards the end of this game it seemed like it was getting abit chippy & what a surprise Bourhis takes another run at another Pat player, last time it was Ketlo he ran over in the crease & got a 5 min major & game misconduct for charging. This guy has no skill someone needs to grab him & give him a beating that he deserves. Would love to see Bidlevskii get abit of revenge on him tomorrow for taking a run at him tonite.

Sttop
10-22-2011, 11:16 PM
There was nothing wrong with the hit. It wasent to the head, he did not even take a stride from the middle of the circles. Guess thats what happens when you listen to a homer pbp guy. And thats not a shot at your pbp guy I am saying all pbp guys are homers and it really comes out when you watch games on webcast. And btw he had his revenge early when he edged out Bourhis in a fight. I was suprised with how much Volek plays with a edge. He is going to be a good one for a long time for the Pats.