PDA

View Full Version : Curtis Hamilton

Backhand
10-24-2011, 10:00 PM
What are the chances he's back in the WHL? He's been a healthy scratch 3 of 6 games so far. The Oiler's farm team seems to have an over supply of forwards as well.

Trav
10-24-2011, 10:23 PM
I think if Hamilton was coming back he'd have been sent back already. Even if he was sent back, I'd be surprised if the Blades didn't trade him.

lordstanley
10-24-2011, 10:53 PM
Say the slim chance he did come back i wonder what the Blades could get for him ? a Dziurzynski return plus a prospect hard to say

Tidball
10-24-2011, 11:13 PM
Are people REALLY this clueless on about hockey? Christ you guys HES SIGNED!!! Come on and use your heads. You guys might as well pray for a Mike Green and Ryan Keller return as well.

lordstanley
10-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Yeah cause no NHL signed players have ever got sent back to there junior teams lol my god

lordstanley
10-24-2011, 11:22 PM
Plus we never said he would be back slim means probably in the range from 1 to %5 chance

curwie
10-24-2011, 11:49 PM
Are people REALLY this clueless on about hockey? Christ you guys HES SIGNED!!! Come on and use your heads. You guys might as well pray for a Mike Green and Ryan Keller return as well.

WRONG. While I agree that he likely won't be coming back, however, signed players can return to Junior.

His production in Oklahoma is not near what I expected it would be, though he did get an assist last game.

lostsheep
10-25-2011, 09:14 AM
Hes not the only WHL player up there not playing up to expectations, Schenn isnt doing all that well either. Not that he would come back, nor would I desire that either. but to come back and be used to build our team for next year that would be very cool. Espcialy since i think the Schenn deal screwed us over in the long run last year.

Tidball
10-25-2011, 09:25 AM
Of course there's a chance that Jeff Skinner and Taylor Hall will return to the OHL. Guess what NOT GONNA HAPPEN. It could, it is possible. But you'd have a better chance in buying a lottery ticket.

Hamilton back to junior.... NOT GONNA HAPPEN. No point in even talking about it. I will bet ANYONE on here 10/1 odds that Hamilton isnt returned.

Come on guys, there IS a LITTLE common sense to be used here. Figure it out.

Trav
10-25-2011, 10:06 AM
Of course there's a chance that Jeff Skinner and Taylor Hall will return to the OHL. Guess what NOT GONNA HAPPEN. It could, it is possible. But you'd have a better chance in buying a lottery ticket.

Hamilton back to junior.... NOT GONNA HAPPEN. No point in even talking about it. I will bet ANYONE on here 10/1 odds that Hamilton isnt returned.

Come on guys, there IS a LITTLE common sense to be used here. Figure it out.

I agree

lordstanley
10-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Of course it's a slam dunk that Hamilton wont come back but i think you are going a little over the top with this one of course i don't think he is gonna come back lol but there is always that slim chance and putting him in the same catagorie as Skinner and Hall is not fair no disrespect to Hamilton and yes there is a better chance of him coming back than winning the lottery this was just for ****s and giggles i was just wondering what a return for such an elite player like Hamilton would be

twentyone
10-25-2011, 10:40 AM
I wouldn’t count him out from returning. Just because he is signed doesn’t mean he gets paid if sent down. He still receives his signing bonus but the Oilers could definitely send him back. They would have to sign him at some point this year anyway otherwise he becomes a free agent. NHL teams have 2 years to sign a drafted player. The Oilers would be crazy to keep a guy in the minors only to be a healthy scratch. There are numerous 20 yr olds that come back even after being signed. Just looking at the Blades organization Last year we had Viedensky came back as a 20 yr old (signed May 5th 2010). The year before both Sam Klassen (signed July 2009) and Milan Kytnar. The year before that Andrej Fiala. I could go on forever to find examples of players signing and sent back.

That said if he is sent back I think he would be traded before he put on a Blades uniform. Probably to Kelowna where he could play at home for his father.

twentyone
10-25-2011, 11:23 AM
Also recall Wacey Rabbit. He was sent back to the Blades on a condition that he was traded to a contending team. Edmonton could do the same.

lordstanley
10-25-2011, 12:02 PM
I wouldn’t count him out from returning. Just because he is signed doesn’t mean he gets paid if sent down. He still receives his signing bonus but the Oilers could definitely send him back. They would have to sign him at some point this year anyway otherwise he becomes a free agent. NHL teams have 2 years to sign a drafted player. The Oilers would be crazy to keep a guy in the minors only to be a healthy scratch. There are numerous 20 yr olds that come back even after being signed. Just looking at the Blades organization Last year we had Viedensky came back as a 20 yr old (signed May 5th 2010). The year before both Sam Klassen (signed July 2009) and Milan Kytnar. The year before that Andrej Fiala. I could go on forever to find examples of players signing and sent back.

That said if he is sent back I think he would be traded before he put on a Blades uniform. Probably to Kelowna where he could play at home for his father.

Agreed :)

chalk_one_up
10-25-2011, 12:14 PM
Guys, guys, you should know by now that whatever Pepper Carrot says, it's going to be right. He's never been wrong in the history of life. :rolleyes:

lostsheep
10-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Im pretty sure this was started as a "what's the odds" thread. If people keep trashing other members questions and comments, ( even if they are silly and never going to happen ) you will be sitting here talking to yourself!! this whole season so far has been a bit over the edge. :mad:

lordstanley
10-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Guys, guys, you should know by now that whatever Pepper Carrot says, it's going to be right. He's never been wrong in the history of life. :rolleyes:

Who is Pepper Carrot what does that even mean lol

chalk_one_up
10-25-2011, 12:56 PM
Who is Pepper Carrot what does that even mean lol

Oh come on, you frequent the white board.

lordstanley
10-25-2011, 03:55 PM

You seem to think you know people from this infamous white board tell me the address maybe i will check into it thanks

chalk_one_up
10-25-2011, 04:00 PM
You seem to think you know people from this infamous white board tell me the address maybe i will check into it thanks

You should get a second opinion on your bi-polar. You may need a larger dosage on your meds.

Tidball
10-25-2011, 04:02 PM

I think this fellows been smokin them funny cigarettes again :confused:

lordstanley
10-25-2011, 04:09 PM
I think this fellows been smokin them funny cigarettes again :confused:

Ok guys no need to be mean but i am not this steven guy you wanna think i am not sure why everyone has been comparing me to him but if that makes you all feel better then enjoy that i guess

curwie
10-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Im pretty sure this was started as a "what's the odds" thread. If people keep trashing other members questions and comments, ( even if they are silly and never going to happen ) you will be sitting here talking to yourself!! this whole season so far has been a bit over the edge. :mad:

Exactly. What's the point in having a discussion board if people are not allowed to discuss possibilities, no matter how far fetched the idea is.

curwie
10-25-2011, 05:23 PM

Still be a bonus for us either way.

chalk_one_up
10-25-2011, 05:49 PM
Ok guys no need to be mean but i am not this steven guy you wanna think i am not sure why everyone has been comparing me to him but if that makes you all feel better then enjoy that i guess

What's odd is that nobody even mentioned "Steven". :)

lordstanley
10-25-2011, 05:50 PM
What's odd is that nobody even mentioned "Steven". :)

Your right it hasn't been today but it has on a umber of ocasions in the past

lostsheep
10-25-2011, 09:01 PM
my name is Steven too but i dont know who pepper carrot is?!!

Johnny Table
10-25-2011, 09:55 PM

everyone who reads the white board know its you steven neisz. y deny it?

lordstanley
10-25-2011, 10:07 PM
I'll join in on this fun too i will also be Steven lol

twentyone
10-26-2011, 09:52 AM
Well we can chalk one up for another thread ruined by Chalk one up.

chalk_one_up
10-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Well we can chalk one up for another thread ruined by Chalk one up.

It's a message board. Relax.:clown:

lostsheep
10-26-2011, 10:24 AM
Ok children time to grow up. Who cares who is who keep it to hockey or just go away, who ever you are! Bottom line on this thread is hammy isnt coming back in the forseable future, neither is schenn or elliott.would it be good for us if they did? yup for sure, all would be traded before even setting foot on a plane. The build for next year is on so it nice to dream of using all the possible angles to build our " go forward team".

fro14
10-26-2011, 04:44 PM
if lordstanley put as much time into his real life as he did into whlfans he'd probably be a real cool guy...

lordstanley
10-26-2011, 05:50 PM
if lordstanley put as much time into his real life as he did into whlfans he'd probably be a real cool guy...

Coming from the guy who sent me a private message last year wanting to meet up at a Blades game and fight who is the one that really takes this serious hmm ?

lordstanley
10-26-2011, 06:25 PM
lines for tonight's game

Saskatoon Blades
16. Jesse Paradis—23. Lukas Sutter—21. Michael Burns
14. Matej Stransky -27. Brent Benson—20. Josh Nicholls
13. Kyle Haas—9. Ryan Olsen-38. Brett Stovin
17. Nick Zajac-18. Travis McEvoy-4. Kyle Schmidt

5. Duncan Siemens and 47. Dalton Thrower
3. Connor Cox and 44. Darren Dietz
8. Zach Hodder and 2. Devan Fafard

1. Andrey Makarov
30. Adam Todd

Johnny Table
10-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Coming from the guy who sent me a private message last year wanting to meet up at a Blades game and fight who is the one that really takes this serious hmm ?

so you act tough on the white board steven neisz and wanna fight ppl but here you are a fatass *****?

lordstanley
10-26-2011, 07:05 PM
so you act tough on the white board steven neisz and wanna fight ppl but here you are a fatass *****?

Once again not sure who that is and i ask please mods can you erase some of these garbage posts i try to keep things hockey related as much as i can until some of these people start yaping saying i'm someone who i am clearly not

lordstanley
10-26-2011, 07:06 PM
One again stay on track keep it Hockey related instead of being fixated thinking i'm someone who i am clearly not quit trying to be a keyboard tough guy cause it aint working

Rye
10-26-2011, 11:40 PM
Not to add fuel to the flame but the only time threads get derailed like this is when you're posting. That's the only common factor here. People don't agree with your opinions and you can't seem to let things go. Just give it up, move on, it's not as big of a deal as you make it out to be.

I think this thread is a bit of a waste too, if Hamilton was coming back he would be here by now. The Oilers are smart to keep him in the AHL to develop, there is a large competition of forwards there and having them compete for a spot in each game night in and night out is a good thing.

lordstanley
10-27-2011, 03:20 PM
Looks like the Blades have 2 set lines now and they both have found chemistry

Nicholls Benson Stransky they have all been putting up alot of points

Paradis Sutter Burns have been great shutting down other teams top lines

Now for the third line it has been a mish mash as of late but i think when there healthy you will see a line of Trask Olsen Collins

4th line will be just guys coming in and out of the lineup

Elliott Zajac Haas Stovin McEvoy

PJ Awesome
10-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Trask, Collins and Olsen as a line could be a nice 3rd line

curwie
10-28-2011, 10:01 PM
Hamilton scratched again. Only played 3 of 7 games in Oklahoma.

lordstanley
10-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Trask is back tonight so that will only help he was a 30 goal scorer last season and had 7 points in 5 games before getting hurtcollins is about 2 and half weeks away

mjw22
10-29-2011, 05:29 PM
lord stanley and fro 14 starting a little early this year :groovy:

lordstanley
10-29-2011, 05:59 PM
lord stanley and fro 14 starting a little early this year :groovy:

Well thanks for the troll post i'm glad to see it wasn't Hockey related

curwie
10-30-2011, 08:19 PM
Hammy dressed Saturday and Sunday. Now played 5 of 9 games recording 1 assist, and 4 or 5 shots on goal.

lordstanley
10-30-2011, 08:30 PM
Hammy dressed Saturday and Sunday. Now played 5 of 9 games recording 1 assist, and 4 or 5 shots on goal.

Interesting 1 point i wonder if the Oilers feel he could use another season in the dub to Dominate instead of getting maybe 15 points in the AHL this season and riding the pine for half of them a second round pick should be playing regularly in the AHL

curwie
10-30-2011, 08:36 PM
Interesting 1 point i wonder if the Oilers feel he could use another season in the dub to Dominate instead of getting maybe 15 points in the AHL this season and riding the pine for half of them a second round pick should be playing regularly in the AHL

Not sure what there thinking now. The Oilers have tonnes of young talent in there system.

twentyone
11-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Linus Omark was sent down today and Teubert was recalled. That means one more forward added to the lineup for Hammy to compete against.