PDA

View Full Version : Blades seem to be giving it to the Raiders...

Trav
10-29-2011, 08:26 PM
least on the score board. 4-1 in the second with goals by Burns, Paradis, Olsen and Nichols (Would be nice to see him get invited to the WJ camp but kinda doubt he will) Getting Burns and Paradis continues to pay off for Molleken.

Raiders goal from Winther who seems to be on a scoring streak lately.

4-2 now with Morrissey scoring for the Raiders

Ref sure likes blowing the whistle. Doesn't seem to be much 5 on 5 going on tonight.

curwie
10-29-2011, 09:28 PM
least on the score board. 4-1 in the second with goals by Burns, Paradis, Olsen and Nichols (Would be nice to see him get invited to the WJ camp but kinda doubt he will) Getting Burns and Paradis continues to pay off for Molleken.

Ref sure likes blowing the whistle. Doesn't seem to be much 5 on 5 going on tonight.

Well they managed to hang on again! Good win on the road against a charged up raider team.

Trav
10-29-2011, 09:31 PM
Looks like the Blades went in to their stupid defense first strategy and stopped skating thinking they had the game in the bag and also took some stupid penalties because of it.

curwie
10-29-2011, 09:42 PM
Looks like the Blades went in to their stupid defense first strategy and stopped skating thinking they had the game in the bag and also took some stupid penalties because of it.

They were out shot 23 - 8 in the 2nd and 3rd period. Thank you Andre.

Tidball
10-29-2011, 11:12 PM

It was 4-3. Nothing matters till the game is over.

lordstanley
10-30-2011, 06:10 PM
It was 4-3. Nothing matters till the game is over.

I agree i can't believe Trav started a thread bragging about a 4-1 lead those kind of comments always comeback and bite you, you know where and it almost did if not for Makarov standing on his head it was obvious the Raiders would be charged up for a game like that though

Trav
10-30-2011, 07:50 PM
I agree i can't believe Trav started a thread bragging about a 4-1 lead those kind of comments always comeback and bite you, you know where and it almost did if not for Makarov standing on his head it was obvious the Raiders would be charged up for a game like that though

Lol whose bragging? Just said they were up 4-1 at the time that I posted. Relax dude lol.

lordstanley
10-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Lol whose bragging? Just said they were up 4-1 at the time that I posted. Relax dude lol.

Come on though whats the point to say giving it to a team when it is only 5 mins into the second period it's just silly

Trav
10-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Come on though whats the point to say giving it to a team when it is only 5 mins into the second period it's just silly

I was giving a score update? u got a problem with that? lol

Lol ur calling my post silly? haha nothing compared to ur stupid posts here on and the white board.

If I hadn't started the thread, I'm sure someone else would've. Do u feel u have to respond to practically every post here and on the white board? lol.

lordstanley
10-30-2011, 08:07 PM
It's ok you can give all the live updates you want to fans even though most during a game will be either be watching a webcast like myself during road games or the radio or checking whl.ca for scores but it's cool continue

Trav
10-30-2011, 09:26 PM
It's ok you can give all the live updates you want to fans even though most during a game will be either be watching a webcast like myself during road games or the radio or checking whl.ca for scores but it's cool continue

Thanks for giving me permission, I didn't know I had even asked lol. Maybe I should next time since this seems to be ur board "rolls eyes".

Don't try and delete this thread now, oh wait you can't, darn to bad huh lol.

JMoney1988
10-31-2011, 04:45 PM
Okay, guys, I have seriously seen enough, I come on here everyday to see updates on the blades season, whether players are injured or trades, but like sbtatter said, let's keep it about hockey please, pretty much has some type of agruement going on, mostly I think between PJ Awesome and lordstanley, it seems everyone thinks lord is a mr. know-it-all, and everyone of his comments seems to spark something, I really don't care if he is one, everyone has their opinion, of course it's obvious Pj doesn't like him. I sometimes think what's the point of having a blades forum if 90% is fighting and 10% is hockey-related. Please no more threats.........

JMoney1988
10-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Well said, I'm down with that.