PDA

View Full Version : Beach named WHL Player of the Week

patsdude114
10-31-2011, 04:13 PM
http://www.whl.ca/article/warriors-beach-named-whl-player-of-the-week

the guy can be 1 hell of a hockey player when he actually plays hockey but too bad he is so much like his older brother & seems more interested in being a fool on the ice then playing hockey. He is definately 1 of those players where u HATE him if hes not on ur team but LOVE him if he is.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-01-2011, 02:59 PM
I dont know about you, patsdude, but I wouldnt love watching anybody in a pats uniform turtle and dive constantly like Beach, even if they can score point per game.

lordstanley
11-01-2011, 03:50 PM
I dont know about you, patsdude, but I wouldnt love watching anybody in a pats uniform turtle and dive constantly like Beach, even if they can score point per game.

I give credit where credit is due nothing but claps for Beach good job :clap:

patsdude114
11-01-2011, 10:24 PM

Im not sure if u were a fan of the Pats back when they had Ryan Thomas but he was the same type of player & Pat fans loved him. Im not a fan of how Beach plays as he does have talent that is wasted on most nites just saying he is 1 of those love hate guys

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Ryan Thomas was a scrappy and yappy player from what I remember, but he didnt play dead like Beach does every night.

And hypothetically, even if he did, that wouldnt change anything about Beach and players like him. Even if he can play the game, I wouldnt want him or his brother on my team in a million years.

lordstanley
11-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Thomas was a huge Turtle i remember when the Blades played the Pats in the playoffs in 99/00 Thomas would hack and wack Darcy Hordichuk then would Turtle away when asked to fight so Barret Jackman would have to step up and get beat down Thomas by far the worst Turtle i have ever seen

As for Beach i would take him on my team in a heartbeat

Allin44
11-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Trying to guess whether Beach dressed up as Franklin the Turtle or a Carved Pumpkin for Halloween. He was sure a gutless turtle when DD came after him after that hit on Miller last week.

patsdude114
11-04-2011, 01:37 PM
Trying to guess whether Beach dressed up as Franklin the Turtle or a Carved Pumpkin for Halloween. He was sure a gutless turtle when DD came after him after that hit on Miller last week.

Yep & thats what makes him so hated he only fights on his terms which pisses off fans & other players but that is what makes him who he is he plays the agitator to a tee cant fault him for that.

mjw22
11-05-2011, 06:26 PM
most teams only wish they had a beach playing for them. point a game and does his role better than anyone in the league or you wouldnt be on here crying about him. kyle put up 52 goals in 68 games in his last season loads o talent . as for Cody player of the week way to go. this guy takes more abuse than most because most times the refs dont call anything thats done to him .As for chicken s**ts sutherland is a large yellow one tough with the small guys but declined Beach Lyon and when McIIrath came calling went to the bench so fast feathers were flying :groovy: Pats Warriors home & home we'll see where the chickens live. good game vs toon town last night Makarov is a pretty good goalie. food & wait times at the concessions still suck:blech: