PDA

View Full Version : New Idendity

Toswammi
11-02-2011, 07:50 AM
If you like he rough stuff it seems like this years team has what you want. There are a lot of guys that will play scrappy, he'll even our tender is willing to muck it up.

Seems like yet another common complaint about this team has been addressed.

sbtatter
11-02-2011, 07:55 AM
What happened at the end of that game? And Seaman fought Lowry earlier? Yikes!

Toswammi
11-02-2011, 08:12 AM
What happened at the end of that game? And Seaman fought Lowry earlier? Yikes!

Starting with the Dzurz. Major? Looked like one if them hits to head when the player didn't have the puck, but I could be off. Good thing Blanke has a thick skull because he can take some punishment.

The Lowry thing is likely part frustration but he finished a check hard, Seamen didn't like it so they fought.

SC didn't like the calls last night (nor should they) the 2nd period was pretty bad reffing for the home side. Brandon didnt need their help last night to win.

booboo
11-02-2011, 11:02 AM
The Broncos have been known as a soft team for awhile--hence the lack of playoff success. You'd think by now that their GM and coach would know how to build a team that can be succesful for the long haul. Tough is great but you still have to out score the other team. They seem to make too many trades as well which upsets team chemistry to a certain extent. Just thw ay I see this team. Just over 2000 people for a game against a division rival and on Toonie Night. Wow you guys need help!!!

dodywood4ever
11-05-2011, 05:43 PM
The Broncos have been known as a soft team for awhile--hence the lack of playoff success. You'd think by now that their GM and coach would know how to build a team that can be succesful for the long haul. Tough is great but you still have to out score the other team. They seem to make too many trades as well which upsets team chemistry to a certain extent. Just thw ay I see this team. Just over 2000 people for a game against a division rival and on Toonie Night. Wow you guys need help!!!

Thanks tips. Give this team a year. Hopefully all the morons with couches glued to their ass will support a winner. If not then we don't deserve a team.