PDA

View Full Version : Any Thoughts On Some of The Players??

charliehorse
06-16-2005, 01:31 PM
How do you think these certain players will do?

Hunter

Moir

Aspenlind

Leavold

Schenderling

Desloges

Hengen

Schulz

Oh-Vee
06-16-2005, 03:10 PM
How do you think these certain players will do?

Hunter

Moir

Aspenlind

Leavold

Schenderling

Desloges

Hengen

Schulz

I think that some of the vets progression was hampered a bit by not having a pro training camp in the fall. I think a guy like Schultz would have progressed more had he been able to see guys like Jovanoski and Ohlund up close and watching how they play the game.

Schiderling and Aspenlund should score more goals and provide a bit sandpaper for a young team.

Alot is going to be asked of Hunter this year. It will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure. If I were a playoff team, I would love to have a guy like luke as my second or third centre.

Moir will (and will have to) steal games.

I think that 05/06 will be very interesting. If you look at any expansion team or stripped down team trying to rebuild (ie Bronco's) the second year is alway a year of massive transition.

bronconeer
06-16-2005, 03:44 PM
How is LaRochelles lid doing? Heard this the 3rd time? Will he ever be back?

What about Fransoo. Some shuffling will need to take place.

Is it true that they are shopping or a 20 yr old defenceman?

Broncs in RD
06-16-2005, 07:56 PM
I like the sound of Hunter-Desloges(sp)-Sauer line could be on of the best checking line in the Dub.
I think Aspelind will be on of the top scorers on the team. Schenderling will be a power forward prob a 25 goal man over 100 pims. Schulz will be traded I hope. Moir will be our star like ward was for the rebels a few years back. D-line will be young, but big and remember we get 2 hopefully good euros maybe one being a Dman.

LOYALTY
06-17-2005, 09:54 AM
I like the sound of Hunter-Desloges(sp)-Sauer line could be on of the best checking line in the Dub.
I think Aspelind will be on of the top scorers on the team. Schenderling will be a power forward prob a 25 goal man over 100 pims. Schulz will be traded I hope. Moir will be our star like ward was for the rebels a few years back. D-line will be young, but big and remember we get 2 hopefully good euros maybe one being a Dman.

If Schulz is not traded this season there will be a lot of disgruntled fans once again, I will be one of them, he has had too many years to prove himself and it is apparent that he is not going to become the player that the team needs and I really hope that Dean sees this....I would love to see more than a few changes to our line up for the up-coming season.

Oh-Vee
06-17-2005, 02:57 PM
If Schulz is not traded this season there will be a lot of disgruntled fans once again, I will be one of them, he has had too many years to prove himself and it is apparent that he is not going to become the player that the team needs and I really hope that Dean sees this....I would love to see more than a few changes to our line up for the up-coming season.

I don't disagree that Schulz might be a good player to trade however I think that the fans here in Swift are a little hard on him. I would like to see Dave use his size a bit more however he is a great skater and makes a decent first pass out of the zone. I also saw some improved powerplay time near the end of the season.

He makes a ton of mistakes and I think his hockey sense is lacking, nothing in the defencive end seems to come naturally. There is potential however and that is why he may get traded.

Flathead
06-17-2005, 03:34 PM
I don't disagree that Schulz might be a good player to trade however I think that the fans here in Swift are a little hard on him. I would like to see Dave use his size a bit more however he is a great skater and makes a decent first pass out of the zone. I also saw some improved powerplay time near the end of the season.

He makes a ton of mistakes and I think his hockey sense is lacking, nothing in the defencive end seems to come naturally. There is potential however and that is why he may get traded.
Makes decent first pass out of the zone??? Mabye to the other team! He's a wonderful skater, but that's about where it ends for me. I think he'll be traded, and needs to be traded.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Hengen and Schenderling gone as well. I like both these players, but have a feeling.......
Moir, Hunter, Aspenlind, Leovold, and Desloges should all be very good this year.
But from what I've been hearing no one is safe this year and expect a lot of changes?!
I would say Moir, Hunter, Aspenlind and Rumsey are the only sure spots on the team.
Thoughts?

bronconeer
06-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Don't you think Sauer is a fore sure. Schenderling did not put up the numbers expected, I think Fransoo (86) would go before Hengen.

Broncs in RD
06-17-2005, 06:51 PM
They both should be gone.

Flathead
06-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Don't you think Sauer is a fore sure. Schenderling did not put up the numbers expected, I think Fransoo (86) would go before Hengen.

Sauer would be very hard to watch go to another team, I'd say he'll probally stay. But the word is to expect changes. We have a lot of good, big defensemen coming up and I think some spots will be taken by some rookies. What will happen with our defense this year will be very interesting to watch.