PDA

View Full Version : Pulock and the WHL

Boltz9
11-07-2011, 06:50 PM
So my question is, what does the WHL have against Ryan?

As we know, he isn't on Team WHL for the Subway Super Series, even though he is leading the WHL in scoring by a defenceman.

Joe Hallenback
11-07-2011, 08:05 PM
The low down is Team Canada's western guy and Pendergrasht who is the GM have not seen him play once this year. In fact they haven't seen any of Brandon's guys play and basically looked at who was drafted and invited Fransoo instead of Pulock or Roy.

They only wanted 2 "offensive guys" per team so Dumba and Kichton get one game and Reilly and Yuen get the other.

Talked to a long time scout on the weekend and he says its a joke. Says Canada might be tough this year if they don't get the right guys to camp.

Judging from the Q/Russia game he might be right

Boltz9
11-07-2011, 08:10 PM
The low down is Team Canada's western guy and Pendergrasht who is the GM have not seen him play once this year. In fact they haven't seen any of Brandon's guys play and basically looked at who was drafted and invited Fransoo instead of Pulock or Roy.

They only wanted 2 "offensive guys" per team so Dumba and Kichton get one game and Reilly and Yuen get the other.

Talked to a long time scout on the weekend and he says its a joke. Says Canada might be tough this year if they don't get the right guys to camp.

I'm watching the game as well, and I am quite annoyed at how much they talk love to talk about Mckinnon. The announcers are creaming in their pants every time he touches the puck.

sbtatter
11-07-2011, 10:04 PM

Reilly might be hurt, maybe that finally opens the door for Pulock. I would think both he and Roy should be there ahead of Fransoo

chalk_one_up
11-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Pulock to replace Morgan Reilly on the WHL roster.

Final****ingly.