PDA

View Full Version : Molson Signs With Centrium

Shinyshoes
06-17-2005, 08:50 AM
The Centrium is now in the process of working out the finer details of the contract, but it is official that Molson will be providing the Beer Sales at the Centrium next year.

Its looking like Canadian and Coors Light will be the 2 beers available at the games.

If I'm not mistaken, this only leaves 1 Canadian rink (Kootney) that is still a Labatts rink.

Good news for me, as a canadian drinker :clap: , bad news for my wallet, which will now be more empty after rebels games :( .......

Chipper
06-17-2005, 09:30 AM
The Centrium is now in the process of working out the finer details of the contract, but it is official that Molson will be providing the Beer Sales at the Centrium next year.

Its looking like Canadian and Coors Light will be the 2 beers available at the games.

If I'm not mistaken, this only leaves 1 Canadian rink (Kootney) that is still a Labatts rink.

Good news for me, as a canadian drinker :clap: , bad news for my wallet, which will now be more empty after rebels games :( .......
Kootenay has been a Molson rink since they started selling beer, when the ICE moved to Cranbrook. Odd when Kokanee is made an hour away.

Shinyshoes
06-17-2005, 10:45 AM
Kootenay has been a Molson rink since they started selling beer, when the ICE moved to Cranbrook. Odd when Kokanee is made an hour away.
Good to know....I thought Kokanee (Labatts) would be in there in a heartbeat being so close.....I guess last time I was there, I had too many Canadians on the way to remember :D

Hockey101
06-17-2005, 04:33 PM
YES IT IS ABOUT TIME MAYBE THE WESTERNER IS COMING OUT OF IT SHELL ITS BEEN IN FOR SO MANY YEARS. GOOD TO SEE THEY GET RID OF CRAP AND GET TO SOMETHING THAT TASTES GREAT.NOW THEY HAVE TO WORK ON THE RYE AND OTHERS HARD LIQUER TO BE SERVED EVERYWHERE IN THE ARENA. :clap:

RDRebelsfan
06-17-2005, 11:51 PM

I aint a big fan of Coors...too watered down imo.

Be nice ot get some imports lol...IE: Guiness or Heinekin

Tinner
06-18-2005, 07:27 AM
what position do the imports play?

haha.......................i'm alright with Coors