PDA

View Full Version : WHL vs Russia Subway Super Series

patsdude114
11-14-2011, 10:43 PM
after watching abit of tonites game against the OHL i hope russia isnt out of gas already, i really hope our game in regina isnt that pathedic for on-ice product by russia.

scfan39
11-15-2011, 08:04 AM
If I remember correctly, has the Russian team always started out East and came West?

PJ Awesome
11-15-2011, 05:38 PM
Umm why is it not on tv? yup the QMJHL and OHL games are on tv but when it comes time to come west, it's not on the tube? **** that makes me pretty pissed off

lordstanley
11-15-2011, 05:42 PM
Umm why is it not on tv? yup the QMJHL and OHL games are on tv but when it comes time to come west, it's not on the tube? **** that makes me pretty pissed off

*** are you talking about of course it's on TV tomorrow night and Thursday sportsnet

PJ Awesome
11-15-2011, 05:44 PM
*** are you talking about of course it's on TV tomorrow night and Thursday sportsnet

Not for me apparently. Checked all the sportsnet's I have, plus every other sports channel. I remember this happened to me when it was in Saskatoon and I was hella pissed. Well yay.

lordstanley
11-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Not for me apparently. Checked all the sportsnet's I have, plus every other sports channel. I remember this happened to me when it was in Saskatoon and I was hella pissed. Well yay.

Thats weird it's on my sportsnet channels and i live in stoon and have sasktell max tomorrow nights game is on all sportsnet channels and thursday nights game is on Sportsnet 1

patsdude114
11-15-2011, 11:03 PM
haha did u change the day on ur tv guide? lol cuz it is showing on access here lol on every channel

PJ Awesome
11-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Got nothing on mine still.

lordstanley
11-16-2011, 04:20 PM
Got nothing on mine still.

Call your cable company then cause you are the only 1 i have heard with thos problem do you have Sasktel max or Shaw ?

patsdude114
11-17-2011, 02:58 PM
i must say what a treat it was to watch 2 teams on the ice with high end skill & most importantly to watch every player who can receive a hard crisp pass instead of just 3 or 4 on both sides.

After watching the Russians play last nite even tho they lost they play a very high skilled game, the passing plays they would do they just know where everybody is without having to look very well coached.

But like every russian team they are so soft which is why they lose more times then not against Canada & USA, when they dump the puck in every Dman out there knew they werent going to be hit, they do that gay ass spin hit just trying to jar the puck lose & be on the attack right away.

Makarov stole the show yet again even tho he gave up 5 goals he still stood on his head like he does on a nightly basis with the Blades, i can see why the Russian goalies are so agile tho cuz they give up so many shots.

Im not sure if i agreed with Team WHL's player of the game, not taking anything away from Weal tho but Rattie played a much better game i thought, but all i all a great game to watch people in MJ are in for a treat tonite (as long as the same russian team shows up to play) my fav player on Russia was #8 that guy has so much skill its insane, he rang 1 off the cross bar that Pickard had zero chance on.