PDA

View Full Version : road woes

mjw22
11-18-2011, 09:47 PM
Back to back losses to SC & tonight pretty bad 6-2 at this time. Road record needs to improve if this team is going to compete for top spot. Leadership may be an issue in the forward group we don't have the Bast Edwards Smuk type leader in this forward group. Beach may have let his player of the week award go to his head he's been sat for 1 game and tonight for the 2nd period and didn't compete much against the russians. He needs to get back to playing Beach hockey. We also need more from our 20 yr olds Lyon 1 pt last 7 games Miller 1 pt in 8 gms Svendsen 4 pts in 11 gms I know that 2 of the 3 aren't offensive but 6 pts c'mon.Hopefully they pick it up for the 2 home games. SC we'll take it as a compliment that beating us made some of your 9th place team & your 23rd ranked goalie pretty cocky after the final buzzer.:clap:

lordstanley
11-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Thank you Swifty :clap:

mjw22
11-18-2011, 10:08 PM
Thank you Swifty :clap:

That's sad when you have to thank them for beating us :D

lordstanley
11-18-2011, 10:27 PM
That's sad when you have to thank them for beating us :D

Why is it sad am i now allowed to cheer for who i want ?

sbtatter
11-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Back to back losses to SC & tonight pretty bad 6-2 at this time. Road record needs to improve if this team is going to compete for top spot. Leadership may be an issue in the forward group we don't have the Bast Edwards Smuk type leader in this forward group. Beach may have let his player of the week award go to his head he's been sat for 1 game and tonight for the 2nd period and didn't compete much against the russians. He needs to get back to playing Beach hockey. We also need more from our 20 yr olds Lyon 1 pt last 7 games Miller 1 pt in 8 gms Svendsen 4 pts in 11 gms I know that 2 of the 3 aren't offensive but 6 pts c'mon.Hopefully they pick it up for the 2 home games. We'll take it as a compliment that beating us made some of your 9th place team & your 23rd ranked goalie pretty cocky after the final buzzer.:clap:

Our 4 guys who played in the subway series game looked pretty beat tonight, maybe all your guys had the subway series hangover as well.....Now we go to SC tomorrow night and you Sun night, 4 games in 4 nights for those guys, pretty tough sledding

mjw22
11-19-2011, 12:50 AM
Why is it sad am i now allowed to cheer for who i want ?

Yes you are now allowed to cheer for whom ever you like lol