PDA

View Full Version : Go-Giants website

rinkrat
06-17-2005, 08:30 PM
It seems the site has fallen and can't get up...I'm sure Shawn and the guys are "out there" What do ya need,help,$$,advise? Was a good site,good luck. ;)

Kassian
06-19-2005, 04:04 PM
The site is back up and running now.

Tony
07-06-2005, 11:08 AM
It is,unfortunately, down again...

Kassian
07-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Yes it is. Looks much worse this time around too... :confused:

Tony
07-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Yeah, too bad. I was hoping maybe Shawn had some more inside info on our newest import draftees.

Kassian
07-09-2005, 03:54 AM
Yeah, too bad. I was hoping maybe Shawn had some more inside info on our newest import draftees.

He does post here too. So maybe he will stop by sometime.

Jimmy
07-13-2005, 06:56 AM
Shame it's run by a ten year old...

GF71
07-16-2005, 10:43 AM
Site should be back up soon. Bit of a story as to why it is down again. It will be expained when it is back up. I have lots to put up. Any of you know how to build a web site? email me. :-)

Rutherford looks to be a bit player... time will tell.
Gabriel is NOT a lock
Bertram in town on Tuesday for secret meeting! haha
At least 2 vets will be gone...With the Euros and Bertram if he does decide to play here, the front will have a much different look.
Slade's SILVER pads look pretty cool..
They are very high on a d- man from California...can't remember his name.
Younger Euro is pretty good. Pegged to play with Gilbert. Was a stand out at last years WJC. Good wheels and great passer. SHoudl compliment Brule well. Great wrist shot as well. Older Euro is more a play maker.
IF toigo has to actually bid on the mem cup there is a 57k budget. Brass at the whl want teh cup in Vancouver...

more later. :D

Tony
07-16-2005, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the info Shawn.

Glad to hear the site's going to be back up.

(I'd offer to help but I have no idea when it comes to those kind of things)

rinkrat
07-16-2005, 04:41 PM
OK ,what number will Slade be?Also what are the chances of signing Bertram? He must be considering it or he wouldn't show up.I suspect the Giants hosting the memorial cup may sway his decision...

hockeyrules
07-18-2005, 04:40 PM
the d-man from california is jonathan blum and he is pretty good

GF71
07-19-2005, 03:37 PM
Yep that's the guy! :clown:

GF71
07-19-2005, 03:39 PM
AS for Slade....his number is in the 40's. :)

Tony
07-21-2005, 06:55 PM
AS for Slade....his number is in the 40's. :)

Hmmm...that's unusual for a goaltender. cool. :thumb:

GF71
07-25-2005, 01:56 PM
www.go-giants.com is now back up and running. AS I get time I will be up dating the board with tidbits of new information...and new interviews that haven't been put up yet... :clap:

Bran
08-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Hmmm...that's unusual for a goaltender. cool. :thumb:Well, nothing about that boy is "usual". Hope you enjoy him out there! It's nice to see excitement somewhere. Nice page, by the way. It's been awhile since anyone's been that excited about the Pats. When Dustin was here, there was ALWAYS something to talk about...and more often than not, it was good, at least with respect to him. People were excited about him even when the team wasn't doing well. Other than that..the year after the Memorial Cup was pretty good but the 2000/2001 season was the last real excitement around here. This is getting depressing, I think I'm the only one around here who cares that training camp starts in less than a month! Vancouver seems like a great orginization, from top to bottom. Maybe if we had some of that around here people would start to care again. There's so much great history with the Pats, it's sad to see that an organization that was once very proud has turned into a mess. Cherish your team people! And pray it lasts a long time.