PDA

View Full Version : Comebacks galore!!

sbtatter
11-20-2011, 09:27 PM
We're the victim in Swifty, then gut out a huge win in MJ, without the leagues best d-man after Eberle hit him from behind! Character win!

lordstanley
11-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Wow just 1 point behind us now i think it's gonna be a close exciting race this whole season

sbtatter
11-20-2011, 09:58 PM
Wow just 1 point behind us now i think it's gonna be a close exciting race this whole season

Aren't we one point ahead of you? I think MJ will win our division, Ktny the central.

lordstanley
11-20-2011, 10:35 PM
Nope were a point ahead and i don't see MJ winning the east they don't have enough depth and now with Reily hurt it worsens there chances

jayson
11-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Nope were a point ahead and i don't see MJ winning the east they don't have enough depth and now with Reily hurt it worsens there chances

pretty sure were a point ahead of you

Trevor
11-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Both Saskatoon and Brandon won tonight, giving the Blades 35 and the Wheaties 34.

How bad was the hit, anyone watch the game?

lordstanley
11-20-2011, 11:55 PM
pretty sure were a point ahead of you

Check the standings again they were a little slow updating the Blades win today which is weird cause it was a afternoon game

mjw22
11-21-2011, 12:15 AM
How bad was the hit, anyone watch the game?

It was more of an awkward hit than hard. He went down on his knees facing the boards just as Eberle hit him. More a 2 min than 5 but with dips@#t byblow calling one of the worst games for both sides not a surprise. How this guy stays in the dub is beyond me he must work for free. A pretty sloppy game by both teams. As for the other comments on here about warriors finishing first we wont be in the top 4 in conf if we don't smarten up defensively .

jayson
11-21-2011, 01:02 AM
Check the standings again they were a little slow updating the Blades win today which is weird cause it was a afternoon game

ur right weird they didnt upload that faster