PDA

View Full Version : lack of effort vs PA

mjw22
12-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Very good game last night followed up by a stinker tonight. Blown opportunity to move into 1st. Lack of effort & discipline cost them tonight . They have to learn how to beat teams below them on a more consistent basis. We saw this last year they would beat a top team and then turn around and lose to a team way below them. Coaches have to get the so called "stars" to pick up their game against these teams. Points are tight in this conference. Sounds like typical WHl reffing tonight nothing new.

westbeach55
12-04-2011, 10:23 PM
stupid penalties cost them, sit beach and mcllrath and you would have prob took the game but give credit to the raiders who came out and out played the warriors and got some good goaltending from williams

XCHEKR
12-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Very good game last night followed up by a stinker tonight. Blown opportunity to move into 1st. Lack of effort & discipline cost them tonight . They have to learn how to beat teams below them on a more consistent basis. We saw this last year they would beat a top team and then turn around and lose to a team way below them. Coaches have to get the so called "stars" to pick up their game against these teams. Points are tight in this conference. Sounds like typical WHl reffing tonight nothing new.

"Lose to a team way below them" Get off your high horse > you never know when it comes to sports now, do you??? And the reffing > according to you, was it favoring a team??? HMMMM:rolleyes:

mjw22
12-05-2011, 02:18 AM
"Lose to a team way below them" Get off your high horse > you never know when it comes to sports now, do you??? And the reffing > according to you, was it favoring a team??? HMMMM:rolleyes:

Does being in the basement bother you that much :D Yes PA is way below us 21 pts to be exact. Can you read apparently not I never said or implied they favored anyone. When top teams start back up goalies against you says something about caliber of your team. If MJ & Ice had used their starters PA would have probably lost both games.Although our loss had more to do with a lackluster effort from everyone but our goalie .And you're right about the sports comment because even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while.:clap:

mjw22
12-05-2011, 02:26 AM
stupid penalties cost them, sit beach and mcllrath and you would have prob took the game but give credit to the raiders who came out and out played the warriors and got some good goaltending from williams

Ya a severe lack of discipline tonight cost them. We've had a few games like that and Stothers needs to correct it quick.That and the play of our top dmen needs to improve terrible pass choices coming out of our end most nights.

westbeach55
12-05-2011, 09:20 AM
the refs wern't at fault this game as they usually are. I cant remember who it was think it was beach who came by and tripped yaworski after the whistle and got a penalty.beach and mcllarth decided to pin yaworski in the corner and both started giving him shots. on the pp the raiders scored 2 goals and that was the game and your goalie was unbelivable in net he had 45 saves. warriors just looked gassed out and frustrated took alot of needless penalties

XCHEKR
12-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Does being in the basement bother you that much :D Yes PA is way below us 21 pts to be exact. Can you read apparently not I never said or implied they favored anyone. When top teams start back up goalies against you says something about caliber of your team. If MJ & Ice had used their starters PA would have probably lost both games.Although our loss had more to do with a lackluster effort from everyone but our goalie .And you're right about the sports comment because even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while.:clap:

Lackluster effort by your team means a loss to your team > it happens! Maybe all the so called "top" teams should not take the "basement" teams for granted and shove in their top goaltender hmmmm :rolleyes: high fall from the top you know AND from the undisciplined playing by the same players on your team AND the control of the good old RAIDERS over the top guys > well you could say it was an enjoyable game! I think discipline is part of the game and I guess that will have to be something worked on since you
have a "top" team!:p

mjw22
12-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Lackluster effort by your team means a loss to your team > it happens! Maybe all the so called "top" teams should not take the "basement" teams for granted and shove in their top goaltender hmmmm :rolleyes: high fall from the top you know AND from the undisciplined playing by the same players on your team AND the control of the good old RAIDERS over the top guys > well you could say it was an enjoyable game! I think discipline is part of the game and I guess that will have to be something worked on since you
have a "top" team!:p

HMMMMMM you make very little sense :rolleyes: AS far as a top team it's been awhile for you hasn't it :p better luck next year and the one after that.:groovy:

the voice
12-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Just browsing to see what's up in Warrior land.....and thought I'd stand up for a Raider fan stirring your pot. Let's see which team is where next year and the one after that. What's your future look like? When McIlrath, Edmundson, Howden are gone....Reilly going to do it all? I look forward to the next few years in PA. You?

mjw22
12-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Just browsing to see what's up in Warrior land.....and thought I'd stand up for a Raider fan stirring your pot. Let's see which team is where next year and the one after that. What's your future look like? When McIlrath, Edmundson, Howden are gone....Reilly going to do it all? I look forward to the next few years in PA. You?

You need to look at your roster man. what do you have left once you lose the following. IF your supporting cast had any talent you wouldn't be in the basement. Thanks Bruno

grads Maylan Herrod Tochkin
NHL/trade McNeil

We lose may lose 7 players but our depth is way better fowards Hanson White Johnson Fiorretti Potomak Wyton Kirsch as a 20 Beach/Arnold 20 add in Warkinetine and Point Dmen Brown Gwinner Doucette Edmundson Ehrhardt 20 and RIELLY plus Seimens and Tremblay in net . Buddy that roster is better than what you have right now never mind next year :D Look at our 2013 roster in the future looks bright post. I'm sure your top 5 picks the next couple years will give you hope for the future 2014 2015 :D

the voice
12-06-2011, 02:09 PM
That's funny.

lordstanley
12-06-2011, 04:59 PM
That's funny.

What PA'S future i know lol

the voice
12-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Hey, how's it going in Toon Town? Selling the farm again for a run for it? Worked out well last time didn't it? You want to talk about a laugh?

lordstanley
12-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Hey, how's it going in Toon Town? Selling the farm again for a run for it? Worked out well last time didn't it? You want to talk about a laugh?

I aint the one hyping up a team that is in last place huge difference us and Moose Jaw have bright futures i feel for your fans i really really do you guys deserved better than Bruno crapese

XCHEKR
12-06-2011, 05:52 PM
I aint the one hyping up a team that is in last place huge difference us and Moose Jaw have bright futures i feel for your fans i really really do you guys deserved better than Bruno crapese

:confused: You never seem to use common sense and you get this thrown back at you every time!!!:p Last I looked the Blades have lost a few??? HMMM:rolleyes: I have been to Blades games when the fans have walked out before the game was over > ring a bell???? Don't you worry your little head over Raider fans cheering for their team. Keep an eye on yours in case they CHOKE!!!!;);)

XCHEKR
12-06-2011, 06:02 PM

:confused: You never seem to use common sense and you get this thrown back at you every time!!!:p Last I looked the Blades have lost a few??? HMMM:rolleyes: I have been to Blades games when the fans have walked out before the game was over > ring a bell???? Don't you worry your little head over Raider fans cheering for their team. Keep an eye on yours in case they CHOKE!!!!;);)

lordstanley
12-06-2011, 06:10 PM

atleast we get the chance to choke PA makes the playoffs what once out of every 5 seasons lol and btw i will be the first to tell you the Blades have choke and have sucked lately i aint gonna sugar coat things like some of your old timer fans do after 2 wins in a row and pat everyone on the back with a good job well done

lordstanley
12-06-2011, 06:10 PM
atleast we get the chance to choke PA makes the playoffs what once out of every 5 seasons lol and btw i will be the first to tell you the Blades have choke and have sucked lately i aint gonna sugar coat things like some of your old timer fans do after 2 wins in a row and pat everyone on the back with a good job well done

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

mjw22
12-06-2011, 10:12 PM

Hey grampa better start saving those pennies for a trip to mem cup PA has won 3 in a row . Do you use Hmmmmm because it takes you so long to come up with all these clever comebacks or did ya nod off lol >>>> another one you like to use >>>>>>>>hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :D:D:D:D so stay positive dude your day may come 2015 2016 2017 ....... :groovy: